Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: About to start Citalopram 20mg

Re: About to start Citalopram 20mg

you people know nothing, you sit there behind your computer and talk real big after looking at websits about thing's most of you know NOTHING!!! about and give advice to people who are in need of help...you people are not doctors, none of you have a licence to be giving medical advice like this and that is dangerous, and i am reporting this all site to the NAMHC

---------- Post added at 18:28 ---------- Previous post was at 18:27 ----------

and you can delete my comments of proof has much as you like i have screen capped the lot..

No intention of deleting your comments my friend. They are clear evidence of why your views are not to be considered by other members. Feel free to do what you think is right but please seek help for your own personal mental health as you clearly need support.

Pip

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

omg you don't read has much as you copy paste do you of course i need help wish i could find it, i have put just some of the thing's i suffer from above, over the years I've been on wards where people are sat chewing their own arm off i am the real deal buddy no hypo here....i had their help and i looked for help for years (from doctors) and (they did not help) so if they could not what do you think you could? internet doctor? i am not here looking for help, nor to make friends, only to read goodnight

Quote Originally Posted by L-o-n-d-o-n View Post
    omg you don't read has much as you copy paste do you of course i need help wish i could find it, i have put just some of the thing's i suffer from above, over the years I've been on wards where people are sat chewing their own arm off i am the real deal buddy no hypo here....i had their help and i looked for help for years (from doctors) and (they did not help) so if they could not what do you think you could? internet doctor? i am not here looking for help, nor to make friends, only to read goodnight
    I hope you get the help you clearly need. I recommend that you try a little compassion and consideration for others. Mental illness isn't a competition where we're all trying to suffer the most; everyone on this site is suffering and that deserves respect and empathy. Perhaps you'll find the answer to your question in these qualities rather than through shouting down others and making fun of people's pain.

Good luck for the future

Pip

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

everyone on this site has my compassion, but i will not lie to them, i know full well how it feels to be so very alone with your mind and no one will listen, no one see's what you see, their is nothing worse...and look for help from everywhere only to find their is nothing no one can do and no pill can fix, because you cannot fix something that is broken pipkin only live with what is and that for alot of people i have known over the years myself included is nothing but a coward who cannot do what he should...should have done along time ago.#END

Is the a yawn smiley on here? I think you would be better off joining one of the nutty hardcore med hater forums out there than here.

You keep accusing everyone of being copy/paste robots yet the only person doing that on the thread is YOU.

Bye bye Mr Troll.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    Is the a yawn smiley on here? I think you would be better off joining one of the nutty hardcore med hater forums out there than here.

You keep accusing everyone of being copy/paste robots yet the only person doing that on the thread is YOU.

Bye bye Mr Troll.
    i am not going anywhere terry....
    wikileaks.info

Well that's your choice. You obviously consider yourself much more important than anyone on here will.

Of course, you might want to work on your contradictory posting because you have done quite a bit of that in this thread. It will help you become a better troll

(one minute it works, the next it doesn't, one minute it's a placebo effect, the next it's not )

I think it's very sad that you deem yourself "real" and put down those with HA tendencies. You do realise there's not an anxiety disorder in existence that some is more "real" than any other?

For such a clever guy, isn't it strange that you haven't worked out that to just read you don't even need to join? You don't want support since no one can support you and you don't want to make friends? And since you only want to read, why have you bothered posting? And since no one here is considered worthy enough to ever try to support you, why read what we are saying since you hold us in such little regard, let alone waste time joining?

someone who is diagnosed with clinical depression, had more than one trip to the lock up for that from me been 12 years old...with extreme anxiety disorder also agoraphobic, been out the house only three times in 12 years all three was for the doc's...i have crippling ocd, really that is really bad i cannot even watch some tv channels and all they say is (we don't know what to do, what do you think we should do london
    Join the club. You've not said anything there I haven't see others post about on here. Oh, and I don't have HA aspects to my GAD & OCD. My OCD was severe and I had similar issues to what you describe there.

Posture is important in anxiety. I think removing that big chip off your shoulder would work wonders for you.
    Last edited by MyNameIsTerry; 07-11-16 at 06:01.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    Science says otherwise. If Cit & Escit are, I presume you believe all SSRI's are? How about SNRI's? How about tricyclic's? Maybe they lied to you?

If you wanted to take a stimulant you would be bang out of luck taking SSRI's.

Nothing like amphetamines. Taking a stimulant when you're CNS is too stimulated is not really a good idea. 20 cups of coffee and the next hour running round the room in circles with your heart pounding out of your chest tends not to work well for anxiety sufferers.

Slightly different drugs. Just because something is a SSRI class doesn't make it the same. Some people switch from Cit when it stops working to any in the SSRI class and find it works. We have had plenty of people on here who have done that with success. Some people work through loads in the SSRI class and nothing helps.
    can i see your qualifications and licensing to give information like this doctor terry? and read better terry all that copying you do it's doing your brain no good.

can i see your qualifications and licensing to give information like this doctor terry? and read better terry all that copying you do it's doing your brain no good.
    What copying? I can't see any in this thread?

Oh, if you mean by copying information from the professional section of Drugs.com, feel free to contact them and tell them their databases, and those they are built on (including the FDA) and all the doctors & chemists that review them...don't count in your eyes. Of course, all those drug manufacturers supplying that information will have to change too...

And in terms of psychiatrics, feel free to contact WHO. I do paste from the ICD-10 at times but since that's the most senior medical manual used in the world by all our doctors...I suspect they may be ok with that?

I would ask to see your qualifications but it's obvious that you've supplied enough to tell us all where end you talk out of.

---------- Post added at 07:18 ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 ----------

you people know nothing, you sit there behind your computer and talk real big after looking at websits about thing's most of you know NOTHING!!! about and give advice to people who are in need of help...you people are not doctors, none of you have a licence to be giving medical advice like this and that is dangerous, and i am reporting this all site to the NAMHC
    Good luck with that. Have you considered reporting NMP to the relevant authority in the UK rather than the US since we aren't from there?

Alternatively, why not get the Fijians onto the forum?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information