Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: For flipp xx

For flipp xx

This thread is for Karina who has already had more than her fair share of tragedy in her life and who now is away from home, supporting a beloved family member through a serious illness..

Just wanted to say that you are a very brave and strong lady and I just wanted to send you love, strength and support at this very challenging time xxxx

Re: For flipp xx

What a lovely thought Pulisa. x

If we can give her support on here, I am sure it will help her.
    She sounds a strong lady, but we are all soft inside and sometimes we need extra strength to cope during difficult times.

Sending more hugs Flipp

Yes, she's one tough lady who's been through so much. I feel privileged to have met her and learned a bit about her life while we've had some laughs at the same time. She brings a lot of humour to NMP, something we often miss when everything seems so serious and I'm glad she is here.

She gives support but asks little in return for herself. So now it's time we can return the favour and support her through a tough time, and so we should!

Wishing you all the best, Karina x

Sending lots of

She's a great girl, and has been very welcoming and supportive to me. Thanks muchly Karina

ISB x

sending you love and good wishes

Sending love to our wonderful Flipp xoxo

Thinking of you and your family member during this time Karina. You are one in a million, a strong, brave, lovely, caring lady. Be good to yourself also and keep smiling. xx

Sending my thoughts and prays, hope for the best.

Hi karina , sending a shit load of hugs for you , thought you said it don't rain where you are seems it always pours over you , don't know much about what you are going through because you are not a moaner but hope things pick up real soon .

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information