Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: For flipp xx

Re: For flipp xx

Oh gee Terry those emoji thingies are great..

Yes it has made me smile pulisa,that snake will probably greet me when I get home,and me with the 22..

Thank-you for all your kind words,been rough but through the tears I have managed to keep positive and swear.x x.

My mum made me laugh flip.

I was at the care home and asking her questions to test her capacity and she suddenly turned on me and said, " For Godsake, I'm not f***ing stupid!"

My mum never swore it was only in the later stages of Dementia that we heard her,she asked one of the Drs if he had a big cock..lol, I had to walk out of the room,nearly peed myself laughing,funny what comes out of their mouths.xx.

Quote Originally Posted by flipp View Post
    My mum never swore it was only in the later stages of Dementia that we heard her,she asked one of the Drs if he had a big cock..lol, I had to walk out of the room,nearly peed myself laughing,funny what comes out of their mouths.xx.
    You've avoided the answer there...

Your mum might have made his day and improved his rep on the ward, the nurses might have thought 'hmm, she must have a reason to ask'.

Maybe it was in his swagger?

---------- Post added at 04:57 ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Where do you find these emojis, Terry?!!

Hopefully this will bring a smile to your face, Karina....Wishing you continued strength and sending you lots of love xxxx
    Aha! I get them off here:

http://violence.bestemoticon.co.uk/

http://yoursmiles.org/t-birthday.php

So, now he's either swaggering around like the top dog or self conscious as they all keep looking for clues.

Maybe a few nurses have the inside story?

Hi all

We have the same problem with Mr C's mum.
    For some reason, it can be part of dementia that they turn very sexual and extremely course! We have quite a tasty Gp in the surgery, who doesn't come anymore, probably because she keeps asking him to go to bed with her.
    But, it is much worse than that, she can be quite explicit sometimes and even do hand gestures and even drag me into it.
    You have to laugh; nervously!!!

You do whatever it takes to get through flip. Bashing a pillow to bits sometimes helps. x

Am bumping this thread...

For Karina, supporting her beautiful daughter in hospital on a long term basis-sending love, strength and warmest wishes across the many cyber miles xxxxx

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Am bumping this thread...

For Karina, supporting her beautiful daughter in hospital on a long term basis-sending love, strength and warmest wishes across the many cyber miles xxxxx
    Thanks Pulisa I too would like to let her know that I am thinking of her.

Me too Karina, sending positive vibes at Chrimbo and love to your daughter

Cath x x

Sending best wishes to you both

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information