Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: free online cbt 12 week course

Re: free online cbt 12 week course

Did anyone finish this course???

I did and I felt that it has helped in some way. I dont let the panic hold me back as much, whereas before I would avoid everything that I could. If I didnt have to go out, then I wouldnt.

My symptoms are still very strong and frightening though, and I wish I was more able to challenge my anxious thoughts. When a panic attack strikes, its the last thing that I think of.

Just wondered what everyone else thought???

Thank you all for your posts on this matter. I have checked out the free course and it is well worth the effort to sign up for because cognitive behavioral therapy is so helpful, in my experience, for panic attacks. I had panic attacks for many years but really found I was able to deal with them using cognitive behavioral therapy. One other site that has a tonne of cognitive behavioral therapy, and a lot of real life examples utilizing cognitive behavioral therapy is http://panicattackrecovery.com
    It also offers a free newsletter which also includes coverage of cognitive behavioral therapy and a tonne of tips for panic attacks.
    I also really have found Dr. David Burns' work so amazingly helpful. His website is: http://feelinggood.com He includes an intro to his most recent book: When Panic Attacks. Dr. Burns has been an inspiration to so many people.

ive signed up for it, ill watch this thread too, to see how we are getting on
    t x

Can i know how to join the course?

Thank you panic1971. I have registered and will try and post my feedback on here.

Can anyone who completed course as some feedback

Quote Originally Posted by bigmo View Post
    Can anyone who completed course as some feedback
    The members on here that have done that course recently have left NMP and returned to the Panic Center forum. It's free to sign up to the forum so it will be best to ask them as other than the recent members, it never gets mentioned on here. The members who came here from there did so because their forum is very small but they said it was a good course and some members from here left to join that forum and use it.

The only people on this thread that I've seen around lately are t0rt01se36 and robinbrum.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information