Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: ESA assessment on Thursday

Re: ESA assessment on Thursday

Quote Originally Posted by KeeKee View Post
    Haha yeah. I have watched it a few times. If I remember correctly it used to come on BBC three straight after family guy, but I just didn't find it funny at all. I don't find the Simpsons laugh out loud funny anymore either to be honest, but still like the characters so can still watch that.

---------- Post added at 20:50 ---------- Previous post was at 20:49 ----------

Haha, yep. I should really close this thread now that my appeal is over with. Or so I hope as I read that on rare occasions the DWP will appeal that decision
    Yes that's correct straight after FG Mainly because it was the quick one liners that I liked in FG Remember one ep where the characters depicted the nativity play and Meg was a Donkey (not dressed up as one but a actual Donkey with her face and the body and ears of a Donkey LOL) the fact is it's not CGI, but proper animation drawn and coloured in by professional people that's another reason why I like it so much Nothing wrong with being nostalgic either, I often take a trip down memory lane ahh

Had my first work focused interview today via telephone. Wasn't half as bad as I expected and I'm sure she said she'll probably arrange another interview for 6 months time, which hopefully means the possibility of me getting a sanction in the next 6 months is unlikely, which is my only fear about being in the Work Related Activity Group.

She seemed nice, no forcing me to attend training which I'd been imagining.

Hi,that's good it wasn't too stressful for you the advisors and decision makers are not all bad.I just got reassessed and went from support group to 0 points because the assessor lied but when the decision maker called to tell me apply for jobseekers he overturned the decision and left me in the support group.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread Information