Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: ESA assessment on Thursday

Re: ESA assessment on Thursday

I did used to like other music such as Eminem, Rihanna, Katy Perry, but I've got to be feeling pretty nostalgic to fancy listening to them. I also like the odd old song such as 'Ace of Spades', the odd sting and the police song, but the only music I love is Linkin Park and Dead By Sunrise.

I like Columbo which I forgot to mention earlier, in fact I have the boxset. I do like the Simpsons, I can watch Family Guy and like Futurama. I used to spend all day everyday watching TV but now I'd prefer the silence or to read. Same with music, I used to listen to the likes of Bowling for Soup, Britney Spears, even The Streets when I was younger. I'm just not into them anymore. When I'm in shops I literally feel stressed due to the songs that are playing, some songs I have no idea how they were ever even recorded in a studio they were so crap. But I guess somebody must like it.

Oh yeah I do like Michael Jackson, think his voice is amazing, but again I need to be in the mood.

Me too Bee, well I did only hear Dead by Sunrise in 2010 so I was in early 20's and I also like Paramore which I discovered in 2010 too but since then I just don't really like much music. Can't stand Adeles music and think her voice is mediocre. I don't like Katy Perry's new music or Rihanna etc, even Linkin Parks new music I don't 'love' as it's quite poppy.

I like peppermint tea too.

I feel unpopular too, however I'm not fussed about it I just wish people accepted me for me. I've no interest in close friends or anything, but would like to be able to walk past people or work with people without feeling inferior. As I've mentioned before a quick cuppa and not too personal chat is good enough for me, then I'd be on my merry way. Just seems like there'd be very little to talk about with most people. When I get together with relatives we usually have a good moan, we don't talk about TV, music etc as it's just not something I feel you can talk about. As an example I love The Walking Dead, but have no interest in going over episodes I've watched and 'discussing' them. Same with book clubs as people have suggested I join one due to the fact I love reading, but once I've read a book I'm not interested in going back and talking about it. Just makes me feel boring but at the same time, I'm not going to change who I am just to please others. It's like society can't accept those of us who don't want to partake in social activities but I genuinely do not want to. I do like shopping for clothes, but only like going when I'm alone (or with my daughter).

KeeKee Actually I do have piece of music for you to listen to, but more importantly listen to the lyrics and replace the persons name with your name Even I can relate to the song very much it's catchy and simple lyrics, but does make a lot of sense! I will find it later for you Cheers

I'm opposite in a way where I'd like to hear lots of different opinions on a book or something. But debates are born when that happens and I'm totally uncomfortable with people mostly because of debating. I take it personally :( I like to re-read a book once usually. I can replay a game many times.

I do prefer self revealing conversations to idle chit-chat and soap-like drama gossiping.

I do that too! I totally cringe up at crappy music and become flustered and annoyed then I need to leave a shop or that area of a shopping centre. Its bad...

I used to love the Simpsons and Futurama in my late teens. I had them recorded on VHS and would laugh all day at them because I felt really depressed then. Never really got family guy though. The only TV boxset I have is the Thundercats.

Yeah Eminem had an effect on me and even Britney and the boybands at the time. Aww I'm all nostalgic now...

Quote Originally Posted by Bee84 View Post
    I'm opposite in a way where I'd like to hear lots of different opinions on a book or something. But debates are born when that happens and I'm totally uncomfortable with people mostly because of debating. I take it personally :( I like to re-read a book once usually. I can replay a game many times.

I do prefer self revealing conversations to idle chit-chat and soap-like drama gossiping.

I do that too! I totally cringe up at crappy music and become flustered and annoyed then I need to leave a shop or that area of a shopping centre. Its bad...

I used to love the Simpsons and Futurama in my late teens. I had them recorded on VHS and would laugh all day at them because I felt really depressed then. Never really got family guy though. The only TV boxset I have is the Thundercats.

Yeah Eminem had an effect on me and even Britney and the boybands at the time. Aww I'm all nostalgic now...
    Yes Iam same but the opposite to you when it comes to debates love them and like to hear other peoples opinions on what ever is being discussed Hey I didn't get Family Guy at first as there is often very quick one liners I find it very funny now Cheers

The only gripe I have with family guy, is that it can be a little gross at times. By which I mean blood, puke etc. Even though it's animated it has made me feel sickly before. Other than that though, I do think it's pretty funny. It's probably a weird thing to say but I also like programmes with swearing in (as long as it isn't every other word). I liked 2 pints of lager and a packet of crisps

Bee I can re-read books a few years apart. I'm fancying reading the David Ash books by James Herbert again as I know I liked them and also liked the David Ash character. I'm not one for debating either, I don't take it personally but hate when people start getting carried away and become aggressive. Puts me right off. I've had relatives tell me my opinion is 'wrong', it annoys me so bad.

---------- Post added at 17:21 ---------- Previous post was at 17:19 ----------

I also like to replay games, that's why I still have my wii u even though I only have 3 games as I like to play them again once I've forgotten them haha. I also used to love Rayman and Crash Bandicoot years ago too

Quote Originally Posted by KeeKee View Post
    The only gripe I have with family guy, is that it can be a little gross at times. By which I mean blood, puke etc. Even though it's animated it has made me feel sickly before. Other than that though, I do think it's pretty funny. It's probably a weird thing to say but I also like programmes with swearing in (as long as it isn't every other word). I liked 2 pints of lager and a packet of crisps

Bee I can re-read books a few years apart. I'm fancying reading the David Ash books by James Herbert again as I know I liked them and also liked the David Ash character. I'm not one for debating either, I don't take it personally but hate when people start getting carried away and become aggressive. Puts me right off. I've had relatives tell me my opinion is 'wrong', it annoys me so bad.

---------- Post added at 17:21 ---------- Previous post was at 17:19 ----------

I also like to replay games, that's why I still have my wii u even though I only have 3 games as I like to play them again once I've forgotten them haha. I also used to love Rayman and Crash Bandicoot years ago too
    Have to agree with you KeeKee some episodes are better than others! My favourite character has to be Stewie yes he can be very rude at times but love his cheekiness and humour and he is very intelligent for a baby ha ha Followed by Peter G or farting pete as I call him lol. Other shows that I got hooked on straight away from the Seth Mcfarlane stable has to be American Dad and The Cleveland Show. Yes your relatives are rude to say you are wrong so when they do this speak out but nicely that's what debating is about respecting other people's views a bit like on here!! Cheers

I couldn't take to American Dad and especially not The Cleveland show. Not sure why. Maybe it's because they have no stand out characters whereas family guy has Stewie and Brian. I don't like Chris or Meg though.

My family wouldn't care if I said that, they are right and you are wrong usually. Standing up for yourself would just cause an argument and I can't be bothered with it so I just don't get involved with those types of conversations.

I love how we veered off topic

Quote Originally Posted by KeeKee View Post
    I couldn't take to American Dad and especially not The Cleveland show. Not sure why. Maybe it's because they have no stand out characters whereas family guy has Stewie and Brian. I don't like Chris or Meg though.

My family wouldn't care if I said that, they are right and you are wrong usually. Standing up for yourself would just cause an argument and I can't be bothered with it so I just don't get involved with those types of conversations.
    You are joking Stan smith and the alien are good and Cleveland himself (noticed I didn't say your opinion is wrong that how a debate should be lol ) Tend to agree with those sorts who argue about it that's when debates are bad Yeah Brian is ok Meg well I can take her or leave her feel sorry for her actually And Mrs family guy cant spell her name lol she does have her moments too New eps on a Monday night ITV 2 Yay!! Keeps my mind occupied ha ha Did you know the music is not electronically enhanced it's a full piece orchestra with a conductor Which is quite rare in new animations Love a proper orchestra As there was a programme called behind the scenes of the making of family guy if it comes on again which it will it's well worth watching how they make family guy! Cheers

---------- Post added at 18:54 ---------- Previous post was at 18:52 ----------

Sometimes it has to be done and KeeKee won her assessment so why not Cheers

Haha yeah. I have watched it a few times. If I remember correctly it used to come on BBC three straight after family guy, but I just didn't find it funny at all. I don't find the Simpsons laugh out loud funny anymore either to be honest, but still like the characters so can still watch that.

---------- Post added at 20:50 ---------- Previous post was at 20:49 ----------

Haha, yep. I should really close this thread now that my appeal is over with. Or so I hope as I read that on rare occasions the DWP will appeal that decision

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread Information