Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Palps

update

right palps got bad on sunday night let it go til the morning then went to hosptuial again.. my first ecg today they told me it was high take off but everything was normal. what is hight take off. they exlapnied to me thou this is normal is people and its bengin and nothing to worry bout. but i was worried by this they repeated another ecg and that was normal. they gave me blood work and a blood test realted to my heart that was all clear was assrured notthing wrong and defo not heart attack or any abnormal rythemes

have never heard of high take off before

sinus tachy

on monday and other times my heart rate has been 110 going down and up but never past 118. at the time on monday doc said sinus tachy.. then i was in hosutal again wednesday and my pulse was 79 and most it went up till is 89

so to be cofirmed to havee sinus techy does it have to be constantly over 100
    or cause i have dips does it mean i have it. so confusing and annyoying and worrying..

is this condtion life threating

Re: 2 weeks

I was told i.had high take off.its a normal vareint seen in young people nothing to worry about! Wen u said they repeated it and was clean was the high take off still there that wud be normal

someone help

helleo there i suffer from huge anexity. anway i have had ecgs in the past all normal from what docs have told me but other week started getting the pains back and palps and chest discormofrt and dzizynes. all the works. thought was having a heart attack went again for ecg at hostptial. told nurse i was getting these palps as she was doing ecg they called me back hooked me to a heart monitor and kept me for few hours. repeated ecg and said absoulty fine.. i heard the doc saying i had high take off on the ecg which is a normal vareint. obv i was well scared when i went on the heart monitor and was wondering why i was on it but obv cause i told them i was geting palps they wanted to see if they cud catch them this was 4 weeks ago now and still geting flutters arm pain and all the symptombs of a heart attack. constanly worried all the time. they sent me home saying all healty as normal chest exray normal bloods and a normal troppin test. but they did not repeat this test which i have read they shud but since i was getting theses symtombs for long time they said no need for repeat as first 1 was neagtive..

so is this really all my anexity

high takeover never heard of it but seen it is a normal finding

---------- Post added at 20:56 ---------- Previous post was at 20:34 ----------

i am 26 years old i may add

getting sick now

for the last year on and off had palps arm numbness neck and back pain fasdt heart rate. seems to hit me for a few weeks then just goes. iv had chest pain to and dizziness. had 8 ecgs in the last year all clear a clear chest x ray and clear bloods. docs say all is down to anexity. I am a suffer of health anexity and panic and worry about anything on my body or any slight pain. I hve phobias of tumours and constanly worry that I have one. but my main worry now is that this is a heart attack and they have missed it on tests for a year? is it possible? plz reply? can a hear attack last 2 months as this time this is how long av been having pain off and on my chest arms back. my last ecg was in novmeber and was all clear with my x ray. I am 26

Re: getting sick now

As a two time heart attack, triple bypass and stent survivor. I can absolutely assure you with the testing you've had (you've had more tests than I've had in the last three years!), they would have picked up an issue.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Would you describe yourself as generally fit and healthy despite the pain?

hy thanks to both of you for your time to reply

well the last ecg I had I went into propa panic and they hooked me to a monitor for a hour repeated a ecg and was let go they did a troppin test and was all clear. but they said on my ecg that there was high take off and that it is a normal variant in young people> never heard much about it. they repated a ecg and said defo not a heart attack...

and to the question about health and fit. obv theses pains are getting me down but they are not disabling and I can move run walk about without being out of breath and can get on with normal day things like taking my kids to school and mdoing hopping stuff like that.

---------- Post added at 18:58 ---------- Previous post was at 17:07 ----------

Guess what i am sayiny is can a heart attack last for 3 and half months

Quote Originally Posted by male1990 View Post
    Guess what i am sayiny is can a heart attack last for 3 and half months
    Ummm... No. I know this first hand X2 and I truly believe you know this too

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

I do defo down but the anexity and brain tell me diffo lol and google wats it can hapoend weeks beofre or after? Scary place google!!! Have u heard of high take off

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information