Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Going on Holiday and feel great!!!

Excellent news !

Love

Meg

Thanks

Thought that myself but i have gone a bit negative now. Obviously as i have know him for a while i said he could stay here on Saturday night as he is travelling from his mums over 60 miles and he was very appreciative of the offer and said he would ask me again if ok. I personally wouldnt mind at all as there is someone keeping an eye on my house, but on that note have texted him tonight and havent heard back not a big issue i know that myself. But got a gut feeling if his ex finds out she will do anything to ruin it, and now i am feeling why cant it be plain sailing whereas i know with him it wont be.

Been down that road before and not prepared to play games.

Feel crap now and just want to go away on my holiday. Just when i thought i had sorted it!!!

Love Sal xxxxx

Hi Sal

Sorry to hear you are not feeling too good tonight. I definitely know what it's like expecting to hear from someone and not getting a response. There could be any number of rational explanations for this and I hope you hear from him tomorrow.

I am sure your holiday will do you good. You can enjoy yourself with your friends and get away from it all for a while.

I hope the situation with him sorts itself out.

Love

Briary

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

Hi

Got to the stage where i wish i hadnt comitted to going away, feel really anxious and not sure if i can cope.

Havent heard from Ian since monday which hasnt helped. I am used to been alone an coping well and was very shocked how he got to me.

Sam has played up all nite so feel so guilty for having my time.

Now all i can think is enjoy it but cant wait to be home on Monday night and wish it was over.

Love Sal xxxxx

Hi Sal

Sorry you are feel down and anxious. I don't know why Ian hasn't been in touch. It's not very considerate of him not to contact you. It's horrible waiting around for someone to get in touch, isn't it?

You were really looking forward to your holiday, and I hope you can enjoy yourself. I am sure it will do you good to have some time out for yourself. Try not to worry about everything else and concentrate on having a good time. Not easy I know.

You know you can text me if you want, but I hope you are having too much fun to even think about it!

Love

Briary

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

Hi Briary

Ian text me last night as he hadnt got my texts as his new phone had no sim card.

Still feeling anxious and trying to get Sam ready for school but she is playing up big time. Expected this so am just biting my lip and letting her get on with it.

Love Sal xxxxx

Hi Sal, firstly you have a wonderful time on your holiday and really relax and enjoy yourself. As for Ian any new relationship is nerve racking at the best of times! Just take it as it comes and believe in yourself coz you are a wonderful person who deserves a little happyness!! Ex's will always be a pain aahhh but don't let her spoil things for you, if there anything on your mind just tell him, don't hold back he might be real understanding. Hope things are ok for you today Take Care Tara xx

Hi Tara

Thanks for that. Managed to get Sam to school in the end not that she was happy at all.

I know new relationships are hard at first, been nearly a year forgotten what it is like!!!!!

I am looking forward to the break, just hope there is a bit of sunshine to relax in.

Love Sal xxxxx

Hi Sal

Glad you heard from Ian last night.

I'm glad you are looking forward to the break and I'm sure it will do you good. Enjoy yourself!

Briary

All sorted and ready to go now, been a bit of confusion over lifts and one of the girls isnt happy that we arent going to the airport all together, so thats a good start NOT.

But i am sure once we are away it will be okay.

Love Sal xxxxx

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information