Thread: Self diagnosing

Self diagnosing

I'm new to this thought this may help with my severe anxiety .
    Basically I am having several symtoms and contact ky thinking the worst eg cancer . It's driving me insane I can't sleep I can't eat it's affecting me working and alap family relationships as I'm so irritable . I do the stupidist thing ever and Google symtoms . Basically up until a few months ago I was perfectly fine . I have the inplant in and have had for 2 years then all if a sudden when I wee there was blood when I wipe. No periods just this. Doc put it down to a water infection but tests were clear, sti tests clear , then had back ache which moved into my coxxys . The bleedinformation stopped but coxxys pain still there a month later. Only just started bleeding when wiping . So had the inplant out a few days ago. Had xray and no signs if anything wrong with coxxys . I do remember falling 3 months ago on my bum.
    I am just constantly worried about that bleeding . I had a smear 10 months ago but I keep thinking somthing developed and they won't test me again 😣 I'm literally so scared . I'm having CBT but don't feel that's working . I'm constantly visiting the docs and have nightmares I'm going to get bad news . 😣

Smile Re: Self diagnosing

Hi Lucie,
    Poor you, I know exactly what you are going through. I am in the middle of a breast scare at the moment and made the horrendous mistake of googling last week. It threw up more dire possibilities that I hadn't thought about. Dr Google should have a health warning. Three years ago when I had a problem with postmenopausal bleeding I started to have the very same pain in my lower back on my coxxys. Even after I had the all clear this pain continued for up to 9 months and I didn't go to the doctor because I was convinced it was something bad. Well I am still here and that pain magically disappeared when I focused on something else when I thought I had another type of cancer elsewhere in my body.

You will be ok, it is difficult for us and you are under the cloud at the moment. But, you know as I do that the sun will shine again and you can throw the beast off and enjoy yourself once more.

Take care x

Re: Self diagnosing

Well I am glad I am not alone then keep thinking I'm going insane . I constantly think about it and then find my self feeling for lumps and bumps eg in the groin area so that freaked me out as I could feel somthing . Just trying to stay positive as I have a little girl who is 4 and do not want this to rub off on her . Even when I go the docs for reassurance I doubt what they say and think they have missed somthing . Stupid anxiety !! Xx

Thread Information