Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Chat room :(

Re: Chat room :(

Carrie I tried to message you the last time you were in chat but not sure if you got it or not.

There is a problem with some users, which I think is related to the device people are on.

We keep getting a notification that you have left then sometime later your name appears again in the chat list.

That could be part of the reason you feel excluded as we all think that you have already left the room.

Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by wabbit1 View Post
    It's not even that. It's just outright bullying. Like continuing to do something after someone has specifically asked them to stop. Or making nasty comments after someone even so much as speaks for the first time.
    I didn't know it was that bad wabbit sorry to hear this.

Quote Originally Posted by Elen View Post
    Carrie I tried to message you the last time you were in chat but not sure if you got it or not.

There is a problem with some users, which I think is related to the device people are on.

We keep getting a notification that you have left then sometime later your name appears again in the chat list.

That could be part of the reason you feel excluded as we all think that you have already left the room.

Just a thought.
    Thanks Elen.
    Maybe that has caused the problem.
    I will try and log on with my laptop only from now on.
    x

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information