Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Delete

Delete

Can you delete my account please

Re: Delete

Hi Tricia,

I hope you are ok

Has something upset you? Sometimes it can help to take some time to think as emotions can run high and anxiety makes it hard to see through situations objectively.

Only leave if it right for you. If it is, I wish you the very best for the future and hope you find your way to recovery as you've been having a very hard time for a long time and you deserve better than this. You can do it though, I have faith in you.

Hi terry no one has upset me I have been struggling quite bad the past few months and I think with me is when I post and don't get a reply itales me feel worse and I start to think that people on here are fed up with me posting and wasteing thier time and that's why no one gets back to me or because no one does reply I start to think there must be something seriously wrong with me other than anxiety because no one either gets the symtoms I get or the way I think If that makes sence ,it's like last week I wanted to post as I was in a bad state thinking I can't do this anymore feeling I can't cope loosing my mind and not in control my mind just wouldn't stop and just wanted someone to take it all away and it scared the life out of me as I've never been that bad before I even wanted to fone 999 up to take me to the local mental hospital, I was to scared to post on here because I thought someone one on here would say that's not normal in anxiety and then I would. Of probly freaked out and it would of confirmed that it's not anxiety it was a more seriouse metal illness I have as that's wat I think is happening to me because of the way I think. Sorry terry for rambling on, just wanted to tell someone one how I am and how I'm thinking and maybe some reassurance and a better insight of how anxiety can effect your mind , I don't really want to leave here but a part off thinks maybe if I left for a while and try to reasurre myself it might help me I just don't really know wat is the best thing to do really.

People do care Tricia, but sometimes the Forum is quiet and there are not enough people on the side of answering and reassuring compared to people asking for help.
    But, you know you have friends and supporters on here and most of the time, you do get a reply. I answered to your other thread. x
    Don't make a hasty decision, because you felt alone and down, because I know that the Forum is a form of support for you.
    Have a break and decide then.
    But, don't leave for the wrong reasons. x

I do try and hit the "unanswered posts" search a few times a week. I just don't have answers for a lot of things. its a shame youre not getting the support you need. hopefully you can find it and get better

Trish most of your threads get at least one response.

Why not try answering some other people's threads, you never know you may find some mutual support that way.

As Carnation said there are far fewer people answering posts compared to the vast number posting so its hard.

Would love you to stay! I've had many a thread unanswered and just take it that people can't relate to or help with that particular issue.

I very much doubt if anyone thinks you're wasting their time. People have a habit of saying it if that's the case!

Take care

Pip

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Thk you all so much you all have been so supportive to me and i do get good advice from you all which I'm so grateful for maybe because of the anxiety you don't think logically sometimes I don't really fully understand wat the anxiety does to ur mind as I do struggle with the mental side of it. So maybe if I stay I'll always have some support and advice if I need it . So admin I've changed my mind .

P x

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information