Thread: Any interest in a PC gaming clan for anxiety sufferers?

Any interest in a PC gaming clan for anxiety sufferers?

I game with others but it's often hard to explain why I can't make it or have to leave sometimes. A clan of people that are in the same situation as me would be great. We can link up through Steam.

I want to get this going, there are a lot of free games on Steam. War thunder is my current fav, and it's free!!! I love racing sims but too much adrenaline for now.
    Last edited by lifeofbrian; 13-11-16 at 20:50.

Re: Any interest in a PC gaming clan for anxiety sufferers?

There's a Steam NMP group only has 2 people in it though atm, its private too, see here http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=188184

Currently just the three of us in the group but anyone is welcome, there is no pressure to play, chat, voice or interact, but its a great social medium and such an enormous catalogue of games, many of which have team play or competitive modes, and some are free to play as well. Would be great to welcome more in. Further to steam, I also play blizzard games so if anyone else wants to play hearthstone, heroes, overwatch, diablo or starcraft feel free to message and we can swap tags.

Quote Originally Posted by Wanderlust View Post
    Currently just the three of us in the group but anyone is welcome, there is no pressure to play, chat, voice or interact, but its a great social medium and such an enormous catalogue of games, many of which have team play or competitive modes, and some are free to play as well. Would be great to welcome more in. Further to steam, I also play blizzard games so if anyone else wants to play hearthstone, heroes, overwatch, diablo or starcraft feel free to message and we can swap tags.
    I have quite a few (mainly older because they're cheap lol) games on Steam. I'm not sure many are multiplayer (I've avoided that for a while because it can be quite stressful) so it'd be great to play with folks who understand

I'll PM a couple of you my username and hopefully someone will add me to the group.

The one game I do play daily is Hearthstone! I'm pretty useless (I've played since the first month and am still working out half of the tactics etc, let alone all the cards!) so it'd be nice to play against you or anyone else on here Wanderlust

All are welcome to join and as said, can be as active or inactive in the group as you want.

Thread Information