Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2 red circle patches on breast.

2 red circle patches on breast.

Hi all I have suffered with health anxiety for a while but I've had it stable for a couple of weeks,before I start working myself up into a panic and googling I thought I would post on here to see if anybody can shed some light and settle my mind.

I noticed these marks on my right breast when I was in the shower,but they do seem to fade once I'm out I think I've had them for a couple of days now.I do suffer with dry skin/eczema but these marks do not feel itchy.They do look like ring worm but there is no feeling to them!

I lost my Mum 9years ago to breast cancer so you can kind of see why I am worrying,I'm 23 with 3 children aged 6,5 and 19months.

Please can anybody help,I've tried taking a photo but you can't really see them:(

Re: 2 red circle patches on breast.

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Ok so I've woken this morning and what ever they were have gone! However before I went to bed last night I did put a bit of my eczema steroid cream on the.I do get dry skin on my breasts.

Anyone any idea what this could have been? I am wondering if when I am going in shower my shampoo or what ever else is making this come out?

---------- Post added at 06:58 ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 ----------

I've actually just looked in my bathroom where the light is much brighter and they are still there!
    Starting to freak out again:(

Hi,

I have had a similar scare over a bruise/lump on my breast. Depending on the light, I can still see the bruise but not if I look at it in daylight. Last night I had an area of redness on my right breast and freaked out, but this morning it had gone. We wouldn't worry if it was anywhere else on our body but because it is our breasts we panic. I am sure you are ok, bad things don't come and go

I know how you feel. I woke up last Tuesday morning with redness around some stretch marks I have on my right breast. I didn't panic at first but it raised my radar. Here we are almost a week later and its still there. Like you, depending on the lighting is how red it looks. Out in sunlight it looks pretty much normal but in my bathroom lighting I can see redness. Its totally got me panicked. It doesn't help that same breast also has a lump that I'm having biopsied next week. :(

Ive had marks that have appeared on my breasts. They didn't hurt and I'm sure I didn't Hurt myself in any way. Then they fade away. I have no idea what they are. They're not circles.

Having HA I always over react and then of course we're super sensitive if it's on our breasts with all the warnings out there. But I reasoned with myself: I get marks on various parts of my body and I don't worry about them. So why shouldn't my breasts mark too. It's the same skin after all.

Hear hear BeckyBecks.

Leslie735 I have been following your posts as I am going through a similar experience myself. Despite having a mammo and scan which showed an area of internal bruising, I am still worried. Although, since I decided not to feel if the lumpy area was there for two weeks now, it is now a bruise which I see under a light. I wonder if I have damaged it myself with my ferocious prodding to try and find the lump. Now all I need to do is stop looking in the mirror at the mark/bruise several times a day (more than I care to admit) and I know I will be making strides until the next scare hits me xx

Quote Originally Posted by Stena View Post
    Hear hear BeckyBecks.

Leslie735 I have been following your posts as I am going through a similar experience myself. Despite having a mammo and scan which showed an area of internal bruising, I am still worried. Although, since I decided not to feel if the lumpy area was there for two weeks now, it is now a bruise which I see under a light. I wonder if I have damaged it myself with my ferocious prodding to try and find the lump. Now all I need to do is stop looking in the mirror at the mark/bruise several times a day (more than I care to admit) and I know I will be making strides until the next scare hits me xx
    Hello Stena! I sent you a PM to chat more.

Thank you all for your replies,still feeling a little worried so I am going to call my gp tomorrow.I found the courage to show my partner and he said it is eczema:( I don't know what to think for the best xx

I have had two small red circles on my breast, right next to my nipple, and got very scared, they weren't going away. Turned out it was just a couple of ingrown hair that got a little infected. They went away eventually.
    So, don't panic, it can be a million benign things. It's a good thing you are getting checked by a doctor, just to make sure.
    I wish you luck

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information