Thread: I'm Pete the Worried

I'm Pete the Worried

Hey guys,

Long time sufferer, been on Sert for 11 years. 50ml daily. Certainly helps a lot but not a complete cure for my long history of anxiety woes that started in 1992. Just now I'm between jobs, been living off redundancy and I just blew a chunk of it gambling on the US election. So I'm worried about that, getting a decent job, house, my old mum.. Turning 50 next year is also worrying me. No gf, and I now know a few people who've died of heart attacks and cancer younger than me. It's a worry, but I'm Worried Pete. Been worrying a lot for 25 years at least. My best friend is now my old teddy bear and I worry about him ending up in a landfill site someday. I also wrote a children's novel that took years to write and nobody read. I've written another book but the world hates me, probably. Life doesn't get any easier.

Well, now you know.

Welcome to No More Panic!

Hiya Worried Pete and welcome to NMP

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Re: I'm Pete the Worried

Welcome Pete! I just turned 52 and am battling my health anxiety on a daily basis. It's a struggle but you will find good people on this forum and lots of support.

Thread Information