Hi everyone, i'm new to this site/forum. I have not been diagnosed by a doctor or anything but i suffer from health anxiety and panic attack. In may this year I had to go ER for bad UTI, ever since then I have had really bad panic attacks ,they always start with a pain somewhere then me thinking I'm going to have a heart attack or die. For a couple of months after may I suffered a lot of panic attacks and depression. I know à UTI is not a serious medical problem but I'm young and it put me on edge and in shock for a long time, I got over it and panic attacks slowly started to stop. Now they are back again....I am convinced there is something wrong with my heart which then starts me having a panic attack. Right now I have a bad cold and my chest feels tighter and I feel I'm breathing déaper and i have some indigestion making me burp a lot and upper back pain, I know it probably is from my cold but I keep thinking it's my heart because the pain is in my chest area. I find it hard to calm myself down and my panic attacks happen generally at night or evening. I google everything and as always the most awful things come up first... do you think this healthy anxiety and panic attacks could have started from me going to the ER? I wish I could turn back time to never have a panic attack again. How do you deal with your attacks and healthy anxiety? Sorry for the long post I just feel I needed to get his of my chest. Thank you for reading

---------- Post added at 12:42 ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 ----------

Health anxiety not healthy... sorry.