Thread: Is this a cult or what?

Is this a cult or what?

This whole logic nation clicking thing seems like another self help, secret, yes man bullshit. I hate when people say that they can fix all your problems whit out any bit of understanding.

Re: Is this a cult or what?

Holy crap, i think this actually might work, seems very intresting , they says that its an instant cure, i dont think theres anything like that around, but it might work after trying a few times.

Hm, really strange thing

A bit like the elastic band around the wrist thing...you're supposed to twang it until you calm down. I've never tried it or anything like it, does it work? I always thought how anxious thoughts affected us was a bit more complicated than a 'quick fix' could cure, but who knows.

Be interesting to hear if it's worked for anyone though.

Cath, that's Aversion Therapy. I think smokers used to do it years ago.

A form of conditioning. Not sure it would work for the HAers, what with all the "my wrist is red" threads that would appear

I would have been on complaining my new compulsion involved an elastic band The extreme version, kicking yourself in the goolies, is for the hardcore only. ..fast results guaranteed

Not sure if they still do it for kids biting their nails where they put a nasty tasting substance on them.
    Last edited by MyNameIsTerry; 21-07-17 at 12:52.

Oh yes, I remember the nasty nail stuff. My friend at school used to have to wear it but it didn't stop her biting them...she made her fingers bleed

Thread Information