Thread: I am back - silly really

I am back - silly really

Hi all

I have had massive HA for this whole year and after endoscopy's and colonoscopy's etc I am back with some anxiety (wish I could let things go)...

I moved house a month ago and after a few days I felt pain in my left shoulder blade when I breathed in, did not think too much of it as I was convinced I had bowel cancer and was waiting for a colonoscopy at that point....so now I am back after getting married and a clear colonoscopy including picking up 5lbs in a week.

I fell ill on honeymoon with a cold and since last week I got another cold however I am having breathlessness and coughing, my mind is now running away with me thinking I have lung cancer with this pain in my shoulder......I had a normal chest x-ray back in February also...I started citalopram 3 weeks ago but I got bad headaches with it so stopped......

I do not want to get back into the whole panicking situation and googling....(have done yesterday) about stats on lung cancer etc....but stopped immediately when I sat and thought about it :(

It feels better to talk on here with people that have HA too and understand.....any advice...

Re: I am back - silly really

I wouldn't have stopped taking the citalopram after 3 weeks, I had headaches and citalopram needs time to work, 6 weeks at least.

Re: I am back - silly really

I think I might just go back on them and try again..... getting anxiety from the headaches too....just no beating this HA!

Thread Information