Thread: Anyone felt this way?

Anyone felt this way?

I went to the chiropractor today as I have been going on a regular basis. When I was lying face down and he was working on my neck I felt this odd (I guess you'd call it "anxious" feeling in my head. It's hard to describe. I'm not afraid of what he's doing to me, it was just like l thought to myself: "I can't stand laying here like this another second, hurry, let me get up, I hate this! Something is wrong" Then when I roll back over and change positions, I'm okay, I don't feel this way everytime, but occasionally. It then ruins my day. I didn't really feel dizzy, just like something wasn't right in my head. I've also felt this way when getting a massage and laying face down. I don't get them anymore. I know my muscles need them but I just can't relax, I just want it over. I know I don't breath properly. Could this be part of it? I've worried it's do to circulation and my tight neck and I often hear my blood swooshing, but that's another story. Can anyone relate?

Re: Anyone felt this way?

I had the same thing happen about a month ago. I felt a wierd sensation go
    through my head and I had to fight to keep from panicking. When I was going to my next appt,I was nervous before I got there and had a panic attack in the waiting room. I had to cancel my appt and I havn't gone back.
    I think it was just a circulation problem, though.

Re: Anyone felt this way?

I get this a lot when I have to sit/lie still and let people do anything to me!! I really struggle having massages, osteo treatment, dentist visits, physio, facials - anything really. It's the thought of HAVING to stay there and not being able to move around properly. I find it eases a bit if I move too. I deliberately talk to the person too (which is difficult with the dentist!!).

I think it's the 'trapped' feeling that gets me - even when its when I'm trying to do something relaxing. I'm not very good at relaxing...

Thread Information