Thread: Absolutely petrified.

Absolutely petrified.

I am sorry for all the posts lately but i have cried since yesterday. I am convinced i have Kidney c, i have all the symptoms that point to it, Blood in urine but no infection, back ache, sweating and low kidney function on bloods. My head is all over the place and i am certain i have it. I am getting a quick apt to see a urologist. I am constantly crying, i don't want to see anyone and i can feel myself withdrawing into myself. I can't stop googling and then i break down crying.

Re: Absolutely petrified.

Zippy I'm sorry you're going through this, I wish I had magic words to make you feel better. At this point though, only the drs words and proof with test results will relieve the misery you're feeling.

That said... please explain "I can't stop googling" who or what is making you do something that is upsetting you so badly?

On another note, having 4 seperate threads about the same thing is making it very hard to follow your story.

When is your appointment? It's ok to withdraw as long as you don't skip the appointment. Do you have anyone with your, company?

I don't know why i am googling, i can't seem to help it. I know i am sorry for all the posts.

If you can't make yourself stop, remove the temptation.

Go somewhere. Visit a friend. Go to the mall. Go Christmas shopping. Volunteer at a animal shelter. Volunteer at a church. Get out of the house.

Distract yourself.

My dad had the exact same symptoms as what you are experiencing recently and it got a lot worse over a month or 2 so being in his 60s we feared the worse so after numerous scans and ultrasounds it turned out he had a pretty big kidney stone which has since passed OUCH.

Again as others have stated try to stay of google because it only promotes the worse case scenario.

As I posted in your other thread, it's probably a kidney stone.
    They cause blood in your urine. And blood in urine is rarely a sign of something life-threatening. Google will always come up with a bunch of different cancers. But they don't occur that often!
    And if it's not reassuring you, please stay off Google!

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkling_Fairy View Post
    As I posted in your other thread, it's probably a kidney stone.
    e!
    I posted that too and it went unnoticed.

Hey just wanted to say how sorry I am,it's horrible going through this fear.i do understand as my going through similar too at the minute. I've got persistent ache in that area with some trace of blood when I went to GP,I can't stop googling either,going from one cancer to another. Really really try though,I know it's hard but I've had awful week googling and yesterday I went to town with my mum for couple of hours and it really helped taking my mind off things. I'm honestly sure it'll be ok,my Mum's also got a kidney stone and she has all those symptoms too hun,big big hugs xxxx

Thanks for all the replies x

Thread Information