Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: suicidal

suicidal

Ive got no reason to live anymore-my life is pointless and im in agony every minute of everyday and its only going to get worse ,just wanna end it but dont know how to do it without causing myself pain, anybody got any ideas?

Re: suicidal

I'm pretty sure you'll be aware that asking for ideas on suicide is not allowed on this forum.
    I am very sorry you are feeling so low, I have lost a family member to suicide so this is a sensitive subject for me.
    Most humans are never fully present in the now, because unconsciously they believe that the next moment must be more important than this one. But then you miss your whole life, which is never not now.
    And that's a revelation for some people: to realize that your life is only ever now. -Eckhart Tolle

Welcome to No More Panic!

Hiya Waynemc73 and welcome to NMP

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

i threw my life away and have no way out of my life now , apart from ending my pain , it only makes me feel even more guilty and regretful that i never lived in the present when i here quotes thrown and me ! everyday i regret my 20s and the time i wasted and that i couldnt overcome my dounbts and now im 31 and im finacially broke, no prospects, no soulmate,no love and no support-no way out of this hell hole of an existance

I wish I could help you see but I find it to difficult to talk on the matter.
    You're still young. You've just described a life that millions of people are living. I hope you can get the help needed to overcome this.
    Most humans are never fully present in the now, because unconsciously they believe that the next moment must be more important than this one. But then you miss your whole life, which is never not now.
    And that's a revelation for some people: to realize that your life is only ever now. -Eckhart Tolle

got no way out anymore

Very sorry to hear you are in such a difficult place.

I'd recommend calling Samaritans on 116 123.

You need to reach out to someone who can give you personal care and help you right now.

Wayne please go to your nearest hospital or call your emergency line. I know life can be quite bleak at times but even that can't last forever. Why do something you can't take back?

Because il be in peace and not frightened anymore

yeah and dead!

Why are you posting on here if you don't really want help? I am pretty sure you do otherwise you wouldn't have signed up and posted in the first place.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information