Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: suicidal

Re: suicidal

I agree with the others about contacting an emergency number or talking it through with helplines such as the Samaritans. It's just that members here on nmp are mental health sufferers and not counsellors, and none of us are qualified to help anybody in that desperate frame of mind. I hope you find thechelp you need.

ISB

Wayne I have been there my self and right now I do feel very isolated and lonely but hey you do have age on your side. I wish I was your age again LOL. No Seriously m8 we can help you get better but what actually do you suffer from for eg: Aniexty or Depression etc We care very much on here Pm me if you want to chat

please please talk to the samartins i do feel for you ,we all have problems on here but we are there if we can help each other you are not alone take care please

im sorry ive highlighted that im suicidal and that bothers some people for whatever reason-but this site is about expression and im entitled to express it

Im anxious and depressed and suicidal for 2 reasons

1. I Never lived a happy life because of anxiety

2 I procrastinated in my mid and late twentys knowing i was so unhappy and did nothing to try and change my career-for whatever reason i new i wanted to change but didnt know where my passion lay and because i didnt make any changes which caused even more despair -its really hard to describe how this makes me feel that i knew i wanted to change but didnt know what path to take and that i was so frightened of failing or screwing up so i did nothing which has no left me in the place im in now , i now rumernate daily and hourly about this fact and feel i dont know who i am anymore -and dont actually know what i want to do with my life

3-im losing my looks and feel that women i like dont like me-im becoming a loner and its really frightening -hence why i dont want to live anymore

I have had such a miserable life and it time i will never ever get back -i cant change the fact its been miserable and i caused it and it hurts so much to know it

---------- Post added at 12:37 ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 ----------

im entitled to say how im feeling -dont reply if you dont like it

Hey Wayne of course you are entitled to your expression/opinion and no one on here is suggesting otherwise As for looks going downhill it happens to us all! It's whats inside that counts beauty is only skin deep as for screwing up and being frightened etc yes I have been there my self Iam a deep thinker and will anilize everything to the last detail. I suggest sticking around on here but also seek some professional help too. and again you are only young still, plenty of time to make changes from within HTH

Did I read that right? ?? Asking for painless ways to kill oneself? ??? I could say a lot more but I'll bite my tongue

Quote Originally Posted by Phuzella View Post
    Did I read that right? ?? Asking for painless ways to kill oneself? ??? I could say a lot more but I'll bite my tongue
    Sadly you did!! I aint judeging him atall he has probably had enough right now many of us too have been there so it's up to us to try and help this lost person Sympathy No, Empathy Yes

i suggest you do bite your tongue phuzella

i cant mention im suicidal on site that is for people suffering from anxiety depression ?

I will suggest to Wayne he watches on ALL 4 The Stranger On The Bridge it's available for 23 days I think I am going to watch it Cheers

---------- Post added at 15:31 ---------- Previous post was at 15:28 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Waynemc73 View Post
    i cant mention im suicidal on site that is for people suffering from anxiety depression ?
    Of course you can and this site covers many conditions and MH Illnesses too again no one is saying you aren't allowed to speak what you feel but at the same time you need to seek help to turn your life around my friend

---------- Post added at 16:00 ---------- Previous post was at 15:31 ----------

To Fishmanpa It's only a question but why delete your posts as it can ruin the continuity of a thread not having a go but just interested to why some members may delete a post which could be edited just a observation Cheers

---------- Post added at 16:02 ---------- Previous post was at 16:00 ----------

To Wayne do you want to change your life for the better??

---------- Post added at 16:14 ---------- Previous post was at 16:02 ----------

iam here if you want to discuss this via pm!!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information