Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: suicidal

Re: suicidal

yeh i do want to change but i feel trapped at the same time -yeh il message you on pm

Quote Originally Posted by Waynemc73 View Post
    yeh i do want to change but i feel trapped at the same time -yeh il message you on pm
    Ok no problem m8 I will reply

Hi!
    I am also often saddened by anxiety, but death is way worse. One man said that anxiety is temporary (meaning it can be cured), but death is permanent. Once you die, all the oppurtunities are lost. It is worth fighting and defeating the anxiety, you just need to accept all your pain and seek guidance. I reccomend you talk to some people like some therapist or generaly any understanding person that can help you.
    Remember, you are not alone.

I'm alone right now ...so I am alone, and death means no more suffering it's not always a bad thing , therapy hast helped

---------- Post added at 20:42 ---------- Previous post was at 20:39 ----------

Bigboyuk I can't send you an email yet as I haven't posted twenty posts yet

Hi Wayne. I've been where you are now, others here have too. However, what I can say with some certainty is that circumstances change. What seems hopeless now quite probably won't further down the line. I'm here because what I tried to do didn't work and I'm eternally thankful for that. Sure I still get anxiety but we live to fight another day.

Have you tried ADs? Lift some of the depression and you are in better shape to address the anxiety. Because it's depression that I can hear talking. Hang in there buddy.

im on anti depressants-not helping , I'm sitting here right now in agony thinking ive got go into that dead end job again tomorrow and I don't know how the hell to get out if it, ive lost my life , I'm so unhappy if got hardly any friends and no partner either I'm sinking into suicide and for good reason

I'm alone right now ...so I am alone, and death means no more suffering it's not always a bad thing , therapy hast helped

---------- Post added at 20:42 ---------- Previous post was at 20:39 ----------

Bigboyuk I can't send you an email yet as I haven't posted twenty posts yet
    Hi I did say private message me m8 you will able to that Of course death is a bad thing then you say therapy has helped so there is a opportunity to try again a problem shared is a problem halved

---------- Post added at 21:59 ---------- Previous post was at 21:55 ----------

im on anti depressants-not helping , I'm sitting here right now in agony thinking ive got go into that dead end job again tomorrow and I don't know how the hell to get out if it, ive lost my life , I'm so unhappy if got hardly any friends and no partner either I'm sinking into suicide and for good reason
    Yes they don't always help either. dead end job snap iam in one now damn cleaner mate I hate it I have no partner not that I am bothered right now finaly I don't have many friends either so on 2 things we are both the same can I ask how old you are? And it will get better

I'm 31, I'm sorry your in the same place - I just feel so guilty that I'm in this position , seriously messing up my life and have no way out of my pain

I'm 31, I'm sorry your in the same place - I just feel so guilty that I'm in this position , seriously messing up my life and have no way out of my pain
    Hey no need to feel guilty about how you are feeling it's not your fault One I would suggest you see your dr and see if there are any different meds that have less side effects That's ok I have enough problems to contend with but want to try and help m8 If you send me a full detailed pm I will do my best to help

What medication are you on Wayne? Chin up xx go to your doctor and get signed off? Go to spend some time with close family?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information