Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: suicidal

Re: suicidal

Hey Wayne,

Most members are here because they are struggling too. We are all in this together kind of thing.

I think the reason people are suggesting calling someone is because they are people that are qualified to assist with your specific current problem. Not because people don't want to help you.

This site is for support but its generally here to support people who want to beat their anxieties and depression. At the moment it seems you don't want to beat it which is why people are referring you to an organisation that specifically assists with people that are in a situation like yours.

I hope this makes sense. I would strongly suggest you give them a call. They are far more qualified than anyone here.

Coli

Coli,
    Wayne has started another thread since this one, in which fishmanpa asked him about the Samaritans, and the reply was that he's called them many times but they can't help him because they too cannot advise on suicide. Wayne didn't mention it on this thread, even when we were all making this suggestion. So, that leaves visiting his doctor for medication...if he's not already on anything, and a referral to a trained counsellor.

ISB x

Right enough is enough Wayne you want help there's right way to go about it. My question is (think I may have asked this already or some one else has) Do you actually want to recover and get better seriously??? If you do then great we can help you as many of us have been in the exact situation as you are now.

---------- Post added at 12:37 ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by I still Believe View Post
    Coli,
    Wayne has started another thread since this one, in which fishmanpa asked him about the Samaritans, and the reply was that he's called them many times but they can't help him because they too cannot advise on suicide. Wayne didn't mention it on this thread, even when we were all making this suggestion. So, that leaves visiting his doctor for medication...if he's not already on anything, and a referral to a trained counsellor.

ISB x
    ISB What didn't Wayne mention in this thread sorry I have lost track a bit here. I too though would agree counselling or some therapy for starters. No decent organisation is going to help people end their life there are other good options to help people get their lives back on track if only Wayne can see this then there is hope.

---------- Post added at 12:39 ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 ----------

I suggest Wayne watches The Stranger on the bridge catch up on All 4 I watched it yesterday it was very moving too

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread Information