Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Game problems

Game problems

Android OS don't work due to the Flash codec being used but that's not the problem as I now have a Intel compute Stick on Windows 8.1 so flash is installed loving the Pac man a old retro game this works well. The game I am having problems is: Wheel Of Fortune If you want to solve the puzzle I cant see a solve it icon or button Am I missing something on the screen? Also is NMP looking for new suggestions for games if so why not another classic like Space Invaders? Just a thought and thank you

Re: Game problems

I just played it and there is a submit button:
    2016-11-30_21-46-50.jpg

We are upgrading the forum to Vb5 soon so will see what the games arcade is like on there.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

When I played it there was no submit button either. I was on Vista at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by nomorepanic View Post
    I just played it and there is a submit button:
    2016-11-30_21-46-50.jpg

We are upgrading the forum to Vb5 soon so will see what the games arcade is like on there.
    Ok I see the button on the pic you have sent but not when I see the game Will it work after the upgrade bearing in mind I am on Windows 8.1 and Flash 11? TIA

I don't even know what games are available in the newer version of vb5 to be honest.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    When I played it there was no submit button either. I was on Vista at the time.
    Ok Is Vista a browser or OS? Thinking about it the game may be browser dependant as in Firefox as a example I could see the reset button though strange!

---------- Post added at 23:38 ---------- Previous post was at 23:36 ----------

I don't even know what games are available in the newer version of vb5 to be honest.
    is there any way you can find out or will the games just come with the upgrade? And any chance of keeping Pac Man please?

We haven't even looked at the games yet as the priority is to get the forum running then add the extra "nice to have" things on.

You could google it I guess - ibProArcade for vBulletin5

You haven't heard of Windows Vista? It was an OS almost everyone hated! I'm playing it on Chrome on PC and it doesn't seem to have a "solve puzzle" button. I don't understand it really I can't seem to lose? I can just keep going until I can guess the answer, even bankrupt doesn't end the game. I forgot there were even games here.
    Last edited by mike83; 01-12-16 at 00:16. Reason: grammar

There isn't a "solve puzzle" - you get 3 or 4 rounds I think then the game ends.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigboyuk View Post
    Ok Is Vista a browser or OS? Thinking about it the game may be browser dependant as in Firefox as a example I could see the reset button though strange!

---------- Post added at 23:38 ---------- Previous post was at 23:36 ----------

is there any way you can find out or will the games just come with the upgrade? And any chance of keeping Pac Man please?
    I would have been running IE at the time. I did install Firefox and Chrome as the forum as struggling with IE so it may have been those too. I didn't give it much thought though as I knew two other games didn't work at all so assumed it was the game.

---------- Post added at 00:46 ---------- Previous post was at 00:40 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by mike83 View Post
    You haven't heard of Windows Vista? It was an OS almost everyone hated! I'm playing it on Chrome on PC and it doesn't seem to have a "solve puzzle" button. I don't understand it really I can't seem to lose? I can just keep going until I can guess the answer, even bankrupt doesn't end the game. I forgot there were even games here.
    There isn't a "solve puzzle" - you get 3 or 4 rounds I think then the game ends.
    Yes, that's it. My mistake. The game allows submit at the end but there is no way to guess the answer as it insists you play each one to the end. I think I recall it even makes you play until each letter has been picked even if the puzzle has been filled.

So, maybe it was built incorrectly?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information