Hi All,
I first started getting panic attacks and anxiety in 2013 out of the blue but realised the reasons why as had had a bad year beforehand . It was terrifying at first but once I read about it and got some knowledge and also knew I wasn't the only one I found a way to come through it after a year or so. I did learn about mindfulness and changed my lifestyle which I feel made a huge difference. I remember thinking 'I am so glad that part of my life is over and I am back to my old self again'....and then yep you guessed it...just lately the feelings are returning....I feel fear the majority of the time but I don't know what I'm afraid of?! It's soooo exhausting and I can feel myself slipping back into the hole again, today I have decided I must pull myself together and try and get back on track! But tomorrow I have a meeting with my boss one on one and the fear of having a panic attack during this and me running out is consuming me...so I can't get this sorted by then but how do I get through this without my boss thinking I'm a fruit loop and sacking me :-((