Thread: Greetings

Greetings

Hi all, I'm Jason.

I'm a 33 year old male who has had depression and anxiety as far back as I can remember. These symptoms have seriously hindered me from moving forward in life, I'm still at my parents and jobless after leaving my masters degree as I was seriously struggling with social anxiety at the time.

The symptoms have got so intense recently that I really don't know what do. I took sertraline for a few years and decided to quit them on my own accord several months back. I have recently decided to start them again and I am on day 5. The side effects are bearable so far but I have noticed some insomnia which I really hope doesn't persist as I have trouble with sleeping as it is.

I've also got some serious health anxiety at the moment as I keep getting flu symptoms on and off... I seem to be ill more than 50% of the time these days.

I also think I may have broke a finger with a fall 5 weeks ago, but I'm not sure as I have been able to move it without too much pain, but after 5 weeks I still can't fully straighten the finger and it is still a bit sore. Does anybody have any experience with broken fingers? I have an appointment soon but really hoping it has not broke and then healed in this crooked position.

Anyway, I have been reading this forum for some time and it seems to be a friendly place so decided to become a member. I look forward to speaking to everyone.

Re: Greetings

Hi Jason and welcome aboard to NMP I too suffer from severe depression so you aren't alone on this!! some days are better than others Yes this the right place to be enjoy the forums Hopefully chat more on the forums

Welcome to No More Panic!

Hiya Scottish_Jason and welcome to NMP

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Re: Greetings

Just the other day someone wrote here about a broken finger! I cannot recall who it was, though.

Thread Information