I'm a 16 year old male. Just about a month ago I noticed my right pupil is larger than the left. (Most noticeable in dim lighting). Its not a huge difference but still concerns me because I looked up on google "unequal pupils" and it said its normal. And I was like "phew!" But then I kept reading and it said UNLESS you have headache, stiff neck, light sensitivity, and eye pain then it is a medical emergenvy. I HAVE ALL OF THOSE. As the days progressed I started developing one sided headaches every day now. They're not severe but they're dull and annoying. My right eye feels heavy and just hurts all the time especially when I look at light. I'm also getting occasional flashes or floaters.

Now I know what you're thinking, yeah this sounds pretty bad I should see a doctor asap. I have. 5 doctors to be exact. I started out with the neurologist because all of my symptoms lead to a brain tumor google says. He did his neurological examination on me and said I'm functioning great. I have a history of hypochondria so he ordered me prozac, an anxiety medicine. He said my eye reacted to light so the pupil being larger was no big deal. He said what I'm having is chronic migraine and once I get all the stress and worries out of me the symptoms should go away.

Next I see my optholomogist. I told her about my unequal 8 and she looked in the back of my eye to check for papilledema (a sign of raised intracranial pressure). She said it looks perfectly healthy and said my pupil was nothing to worry about either. She diagnosed me with chronic migraine just like the neurologist. After the appointment, I'm still getting headaches and now I'm getting phantom smells (which is another BT sign..) so I'm still convinced I have a tumor. So I got a second opinion with another eye doctor and same thing: migraines.

I now just went to my general physician and told him about what I'm feeling and showed him my eye. It still hurts and feels like something is pushing on it. Like pressure. He said I'm probably just stressing myself out over this fear that I have a brain tumor. Then he said how rare brain tumors are and all of that. So he again, left it off as migraines.

At this point I just want a real answer. I dont want a brain tumor.. but I want an answser thats not "migraines" because my gut feeling is that theres seriously something wrong. So I saw another physician and demanded a CT. he complied and I had it the next day. The results came out normal and I was temporarily relieved because I read earlier that CT's can miss small tumors or skull based tumors. So I faxed it to my neurologist to thouroghly look at it and he said it looked normal.

I guess the next step is an MRI? I dont know or maybe there really is nothing wrong with me I hope