I haven't posted on here in a long time as everything's been relatively ok. For the last few weeks I've actually been really happy, looking forward to Christmas etc and then last Thursday I discover a lump in one of my breasts. I went to the GP yesterday who did a 2 week referral to the breast clinic. She said it could be a cyst or fatty tissue but can't be sure, which is understandable given she can only feel it and not see it! It's mobile, which she said is a good sign and I have no family history of breast cancer but of course I'm worried sick! I've pretty much written my life off thinking I'm going to die. I hardly ate yesterday and just laid on the sofa feeling sorry for myself. I just can't deal with it! I know that 90% of breast lumps aren't cancer but of course I always think of the worst case scenario. I've got private health insurance so I'm hoping to get seen this week. The waiting around not knowing is the worst bit! I've read a lot of other similar posts on here and the replies have been reassuring but felt I needed to type this out just to get it off of my chest.