Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fishmanpa gave me a head's up

Re: Fishmanpa gave me a head's up

Hi Sixpack!

I remember you from AZ you gave me some great advice...
    My HA surrounds Breast C and you gave me great advice not to worry about mammograms as you've also had many I know.

The red spot I had on my breast disappeared it wasn't IBC!
    Welcome to the forum!

Quote Originally Posted by itoldyouiwasill View Post
    Hey Six

Was quite intrigued as to what led to the demise of AZ but just read you left a while back so you are probably in the dark. I popped in there very occasionally, probably twice a year or so to see who was still on there...same here really as it's nice to see some recovery stories amongst the other stuff.

Glad to see you are alive and kicking...sure you will point and prod many in the right direction on here as well.

I am friends with one of the mods from AZ on Facebook. I have been meaning to message her and ask but I've been running around here like a chicken with my head cut off lately. Life doesn't much slow done does it?

I hope all is well with you guys. How old is your boy now?.... And I am assuming this my friend, Pan??

---------- Post added at 08:58 ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by lily1 View Post
    Hi Sixpack!

I remember you from AZ you gave me some great advice...
    My HA surrounds Breast C and you gave me great advice not to worry about mammograms as you've also had many I know.

The red spot I had on my breast disappeared it wasn't IBC!
    Welcome to the forum!
    I am glad it wasn't IBC... However I never thought it was

Quote Originally Posted by Sixpack View Post
    I am friends with one of the mods from AZ on Facebook. I have been meaning to message her and ask but I've been running around here like a chicken with my head cut off lately. Life doesn't much slow done does it?

I hope all is well with you guys. How old is your boy now?.... And I am assuming this my friend, Pan??

---------- Post added at 08:58 ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 ----------

I am glad it wasn't IBC... However I never thought it was
    Yeah, pan it is. I always have had this username on here but never really posted on here as much as AZ back in the day.

Yep, all good here really...Noah will be 7 in January. Time flies eh.
    I was brought here to pay homage
    To the beat surrender

Quote Originally Posted by Sixpack View Post
    Thank you all for the kind greetings.

Emmegee-- I am glad my ramblings have been helpful
    Did you happen to save any of your extremely helpful "ramblings"? They would make great "stickies" here on NMP. There are quite a few of us with the ALS/neuro HA fear around here lately.

I'm also from AZ, all I have to say is thank goodness I found this place or I would be freaking out ...LOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by emmegee View Post
    Did you happen to save any of your extremely helpful "ramblings"? They would make great "stickies" here on NMP. There are quite a few of us with the ALS/neuro HA fear around here lately.

Sorry, no I don't have access to any of them.

There an interesting site where you may be able to find them. During the time my wife has been ill, her website on GoDaddy was de-activated and eventually deleted. We contacted GoDaddy and re-instated her website URL but the original was gone including content, images etc. We were told about the "Wayback Machine".

It's a site where screenshots have been saved from websites past and present. If you type in AZ's URL, you'll probably find several dates where things were saved. Perhaps, with a little luck, some of those posts may be there.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

I landed here after seeing AZ was no more. So glad to see you SixPack! I always appreciated your advice and your heart.

Quote Originally Posted by SighNoMore View Post
    I landed here after seeing AZ was no more. So glad to see you SixPack! I always appreciated your advice and your heart.

Thank you

---------- Post added at 12:21 ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 ----------

That is good to know Fish

Sixpack!! I miss you from A-Z (10-12 years ago). You were amazing and helped me so much. Wish you were back!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information