Thread: Positive attitude helping anxiety

Positive attitude helping anxiety

I have recently added (self)hypnotherapy to my list of relaxation exercies everyday. Exercise, meditation and hypnotherapy. I must say I am making really great. Managing the stress and managing to improve consistently. Positive thinking hypnotheraphy from hypnosisdownloads.com has helped me recollect and regain my perseverance and I am pushing myself towards success everyday, rather than just coping. I am confidant that with time, I will actually be able to achieve my goals, by constatly tackling anxiety.

Dear readers, believe me, you can do that too. You can relax, make progress and have a great life. Not only will you be able to cope with anxiety and run life, but you will also be able to reach your goals. You will be able to be the person that you really want to be. You can be a better person and a person who everybody admires, rather than otherwise.

All the best.

Re: Positive attitude helping anxiety

I love hypnotherapy and anything relaxing like it is.

Glad it has helped you so much as well.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Continuous worrying thougts make the mind tierd and in the afternoons, I cant concentrate, if I had been worrying. Stopping the worrying thoughts, thinking positively and thereby finding new activities to do, which are of interest to us and heading that directions, also proactively finding ways to make changes and do something about what is causing the worries is greatly helping me.

Hiya asdf, what a wonderful positive attitude, I find Meditation is a great way to relax my mind, wouldn't do without it!!! So happy to hear how well you are doing and finding something you enjoy can only boost ones confidence!! you sound as if your doing so well, and its pleasing to know that your keeping up with challenging and finding your own way of overcoming anxiety. Well done to you, keep positive, thats the way forward. Sky

Thread Information