Thread: Blurred vision in one eye

Blurred vision in one eye

So about three days ago, I had a sore left eye which I treated with eye drops. Now that the eye has healed, my vision on that eye is now blurred. The eye looks perfectly back to normal (no redness, watering, discharge) but the vision is just blurred. Please tell me there isn't anything sinister going on. I'm really scared. :(

Re: Blurred vision in one eye

How can anyone here tell you what is wrong with your eye? You need to go to the doctor. There may be nothing wrong with it. Anxiety can cause blurred vision but you say your eye was sore before you put drops in it. Maybe there is something in your eye or you might have an infection. Go to the doctor.

I won't be able to see a doctor until maybe after the holidays but I'm just really worried right now.

Pretty true no one here can tell you that nothing 'sinister' is going on.

My opinion, based on my vast life experience , if something was truly sinister, a person would be headed to the dr. A few years back I had a pretty significant change in my right eye's vision. I called the ophthalmologist and I was in the next day. It would have been the same day but I was out of town and had to get back home first. Eye docs are pretty darned good at getting people in when someone has significant changes in vision.... I am not saying yours is 'significant' just saying that eye doc's take eye junk seriously....

As swajj said, anxiety can cause blurred vision OR since your eye had been sore a few days back, maybe you have something in your eye (i.e. Dirt, eyelash) that has aggravated it.

Thread Information