Thread: Bowel Concerns

Bowel Concerns

Hello everybody, I'm posting again because I am still obsessive over bowel movements. Yesterday I had a bit of diarrhea, I didn't eat until late the day before and my dinner consisted of cheese, pâté and drinking white a lot of sherry and port-could that cause it?

Also, I've been utterly obsessed with colour/ presence of blood. Whilst I haven't spotted anything yet (and I've been looking for over a month) I am slightly concerned about my last bowel movement. It was much better than the diarrhea, although still not completely normal, and when I wiped everything seemed fine except for a single, pinprick red dot. It was early, and I was tired, so I'm not completely sure it was red- but I'm still incredibly worried anyway. Is this what they mean by presence of blood? Is this a symptom of bowel cancer. I've been on edge regarding this recently- and this has only made me worse. Any answers would be appreciated. Bowel cancer at 19 is not common, I know, but I am terrified of being an exception. Thanks.

Re: Bowel Concerns

Quote Originally Posted by Sollace View Post
    my dinner consisted of cheese, pâté and drinking white a lot of sherry and port-could that cause it?
    YES!

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Thread Information