Page 44 of 83 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

Thread: Gone but not forgotten!

Re: Gone but not forgotten!

Nicholas Parsons, age 96. I'm so glad I got to see him narrate the Rocky Horror Show a couple of decades back.

4 from the acting world:
    Kirk Douglas
    Orson Bean
    Kevin Conway
    Robert Conrad

RIP guys.

Derek Fowlds at 82. RIP.

Raphaël Coleman who played Eric Brown in Nanny McPhee aged just 25.. Rest in Peace

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Caroline Flack. Shocking news but in view of the mess she was in she obviously saw no other way out...

Celebrity is not all it's cracked up to be. Money can't buy you peace of mind.

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Caroline Flack. Shocking news but in view of the mess she was in she obviously saw no other way out...

Celebrity is not all it's cracked up to be. Money can't buy you peace of mind.
    This has really shook me tonight RIP Caroline

It's awful that she couldn't face things and believed she had no other way out. The turbulent relationships always made me think there was a lot going on in private and there were mental health issues but the assault was unexpected.

RIP.

I hate all the outpouring of "grief" by the celeb world. Each one trying to outdo the other to impress their own fans. Just looking at pictures of her recently it's obvious she was hideously troubled.

True, pulisa. More clicks, upvotes and the raising of profiles from many who probably once met her at a party.

That and the media with their false statements like this being connected to Love Island when this was about her personal life so we will start seeing speculation about the programme which will drag in other stuff when the focus should only be on some poor person taking their life.

I saw an article that stated paramedics were called out the night before but assessed her as not needing to go in. It's a great shame she wasn't determined to be enough of a risk to prevent what happened next. But given her recent media about releasing a self help book that was helping her I get the impression she is the type who hid some of this at least.

And I hope it's not a case of a referral to a crisis service that didn't follow up quickly, something we see on here but thankfully not leading to such a drastic outcome.

Page 44 of 83 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

Thread Information