Hi everyone, I took two HPT yesterday after realizing my period was 4 days late and both were positive. Counting from my last period as day 1, I guess that would make me 4w6d pregnant. I'm going to take one more HPT a few days from now and will make an appointment with my doctor after.

I'm 31yo so a little bit on the older spectrum for having a 1st child and have been "loosely" trying to get pregnant for a few months now. To tell the truth, I honestly believed I would have fertility issues (there's my HA rearing its head again thinking I had endo or ovulation problems) and didn't think I would get pregnant so soon after trying. It was the holiday season and I did end up social drinking at the parties I went to more than I'd like to admit. Now I'm afraid I've done some irreparable harm to the developing embryo and will have a miscarriage or it'll have some developmental problem and am mentally beating myself up over my carelessness.

Also exacerbating my worries is that I've had HA for a while now. I'll randomly get surges of adrenaline some days and my heart will beat really fast. I've had on and off anxiety since the end of October (first my mole fear and then my fertility fears and now that I'm getting a positive test, miscarriage fears) and am worried that the stress and my generalized anxiety issues will affect the baby's development.