Hi I'm new here!
I'm 21 years old, ex smoker (only smoked for 2 years now use an
e-cig ), don't drink alcohol, classed as obese 😕.
I suffer from chronic indigestion and GERD have done for the past year

I've been having some issues with my mouth, neck and throat area recently that have caused a rise in anxiety.

I suffer greatly from health anxiety and panick dissorder so every little pain is a death sentence!
These are my symptoms:
Stabbing pain in front of throat and neck
Swollen gland on the left hand side(on and off for at least 8 months)
Pain in jaw
Left sided ear and face pain
An unusual swelling and strange sensation under tongue (it feels swollen and different to the right hand side but doesn't look any different if that makes any sense ? )
Numbness and tingling in tongue and mouth again mainly on the left hand side.

As well as these head and neck issues I have a lot of problems with my left shoulder and upper back including:
pain
Muscle spasms
knotted muscles
Tingling pins and needles in left arm
I also get a lot of left sided chest pain!

My Dr has tried his best to reassure me that all of this is stress and anxiety and the likely hood of it being cancer, cardiovascular or anything other than muscle tension, anxiety and stress related are slim to none ...but I can't shake the worry that maybe they've missed something !

I've had multiple ecg's(including a 24 hour monitor), blood tests (including have to get them done every 3-6 months for hormone levels and liver and kidney function etc), I've even had an endoscopy!

I'm just worried ...I guess!

Other than those symptoms and just generally feeling a bit run down there's nothing else to rreport, no sudden weight loss, no un explained appetite changes etc

Can anyone shed some light for me or at least attempt to put my mind at ease a little ?

Thanks in advance