Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Still Looking for new Friends in Staffordhire

Still Looking for new Friends in Staffordhire

Hi Every one I am still looking for meet ups in Staffs and perhaps get a group set up doesn't matter what you are struggling with so long as we can help each other!! Have a great new year Cheers

Re: Still Looking for new Friends in Staffordhire

There's some nice cafes in Newcastle and if we can get enough people interested there are halls or small rooms like Unitarian House that could be approached on supplying a room once a week for such a group Cheers

---------- Post added at 11:43 ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 ----------

Iam wanting to recover this year and what a ideal way to do this, and like I say it doesn't matter what any one is suffering from specifically either it would be great just to talk to other people and any day of the week is fine too Thank you!

Anyone up for a meet then? Cheers

Ok New year folks new beginings So widening the net so to speak. so it doesn't have to be exclusively members from staffs looking for meets any where if members can travel ok and any one can do it too so would love to meet with fellow NMP members who want to make changes to their life! Just post here and we will get something organised CHeers

Still looking and any area just outside of staffordhshire will be fine Cheers

Hi I'm in Milton Keynes so might be a bit far . Not great with distances but how far is Staffordshire from Buckinghamshire ?

Quote Originally Posted by nicola77 View Post
    Hi I'm in Milton Keynes so might be a bit far . Not great with distances but how far is Staffordshire from Buckinghamshire ?
    Hi nichola ahh I have just checked it's just over a 2 drive around 121 miles

maybe people could meet up in the middle somewhere . Peterborough isn't far for me to drive would that be halfway ?

Quote Originally Posted by nicola77 View Post
    maybe people could meet up in the middle somewhere . Peterborough isn't far for me to drive would that be halfway ?
    Hi Not quite half way it's still 2hrs from staffs to Peterborough and from Peterborough to Buckinghamshire about 1 hr 30 so getting closer and can travel some distance for a deffinate meet though Thanks for your replies!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bigboyuk View Post
    Hi Not quite half way it's still 2hrs from staffs to Peterborough and from Peterborough to Buckinghamshire about 1 hr 30 so getting closer and can travel some distance for a deffinate meet though Thanks for your replies!!

Ok where would you be thinking and when ?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information