Thread: bladder issues

bladder issues

Hi There,

Just looking for advice and opinions.

About this time last year I started experiencing urinary urgency and a mild increase in frequency. This brought on a lot of health anxiety for a couple of months and I started OCDing about my bladder. I was tested for all the usual suspects; diabetes, prostate, infection, inflammation but all came back negative. The symptoms vanished in the spring.

As I said lo-and-behold nearly to the very day they have returned this year and they are definitely inducing some health anxiety in me. I'm just so puzzled as to why they decide to return at set times in the year. I wonder does the cold temperature have anything to do with this.

Any advice or opinions greatly appreciated.

D

Re: bladder issues

Quote Originally Posted by damo123ie View Post
    Hi There,

Just looking for advice and opinions.

About this time last year I started experiencing urinary urgency and a mild increase in frequency. This brought on a lot of health anxiety for a couple of months and I started OCDing about my bladder. I was tested for all the usual suspects; diabetes, prostate, infection, inflammation but all came back negative. The symptoms vanished in the spring.

As I said lo-and-behold nearly to the very day they have returned this year and they are definitely inducing some health anxiety in me. I'm just so puzzled as to why they decide to return at set times in the year. I wonder does the cold temperature have anything to do with this.

Any advice or opinions greatly appreciated.

D
    Do you tend, like most of us do, to drink more alcohol round about the festive period? This can certainly cause more urinary urgency.

Re: bladder issues

i actually dont drink alcohol (maybe one of only 5 irishmen ever to not have drunk ;-) )

Thread Information