Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what kind of throat sensation do you get

what kind of throat sensation do you get

For me, it changes sometimes its like a popcorn husk at the back of my tongue or other times like a glob of something further down my throat.

Its always there somewhere.

Re: what kind of throat sensation do you get

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Fullness feeling in the throat for me.

Just noticed your name

Mines usually one-sided but it alternates(dominates the right side generally however) it gets kinda worse after eating so putting it down to my silent reflux(still scary as heck though) just feels like something stuck is the best I can explain x

I get a tight throat that feels like I'm being strangled! Yesterday I had a sharp pain on the left side of my throat.

I get a tight grasping feeling where my thyroid is or I get it further up, sometimes I have it one sided when I swallow and other times it just feels really tight..........it pinches also sometimes when I swallow or feels like the common sore throat.....anyone get this too?

I get a tight throat, trouble swallowing, stabbing pains in my throat and neck whilst and after I'm eating, and a feeling like there is glass in my throat after I've eaten.

Usually left hand side. Sometimes on left side of tongue and top palate. Sometimes get tightening all over throat. Better after eating. Drives me crazy, always aware of it.

I have tightness when I swallow especially tablets which just will not go down am conscious of every mouthful of food I eat I am very low at the moment feel like I just can't do this any more I've had mental health problems nearly all my adult life and its exhausting 😞😞😞

I'm very similar to that Smogie, eating is just a huge ordeal. I chew everything into a real mush just to ensure I can't choke on it. I tried eating normally last night and was in agony for 2 hours after and have woken up with really ad neck and throat pain this morning. You're right it is exhausting!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information