Thread: Vibrating feeling inside left pulse? Googled and I'm freaking out right now

Vibrating feeling inside left pulse? Googled and I'm freaking out right now

Some weeks ago I was feeling really anxious because of this leg pain that wouldn't go away. I was so scared of DVT that I requested a ultrassound just to ease my mind. Everything was fine and I stopped worrying about it

I was starting to get back on my daily activities without worrying or anxiety.. I even went out for a walk today... But Now i started feeling this weird buzzing/vibrating sensation in my left pulse, I ignoreD it ay first but now it'happening more and I couldn't help but Google... And I read it could be a symptom of DVT and now I'm worrying sooo much about it again but in my arm!! :( I'm freaking out... I have no swelling or color changes but my arm have been hurting for a while now... In adiction to that I've also been feeling a little chest discomfort which I thought its trapped gas since I always have it... I read that the vibrating could also be a stroke or heart attack sign and I cant stop worrying... What if it is, I can't go to the hospital right now and Theres no way i can play for another ultrassound... It's almost 1am and now I can't sleep because I'm worrying so much!!

It it helps I've also been feeling a cold sensation in the left side of my upper chest, it stopped now but was happening before. Also my left eye feels weird and I'm having black spots/floaters on my vision frequently but that's been happening for some weeks now, but now its worse maybe because I'm worrying so much and noticing everything? Or could it be a sign of something? Please help me :(

---------- Post added at 00:57 ---------- Previous post was at 00:42 ----------

I meant wrist not pulse. Forgot tbe right word in english

Re: Vibrating feeling inside left pulse? Googled and I'm freaking out right now

What do you mean buzzing/vibrating sensation? Like a muscle twitch or something.

Have you had much caffeine today?

It feels like I have a phone vibrating touching my wrist and provoking the sensation. And no, I actually never drink coffee or anything with caffeine really

It sounds more like a jumpy nerve, rather than anything sinister. When people are fixated on a particular illness, they can apply every little symptom to that illness or condition, and good old doctor Google will always oblige too.

ISB

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    It feels like I have a phone vibrating touching my wrist and provoking the sensation. And no, I actually never drink coffee or anything with caffeine really
    I see, but don't assume the worse, man. Okay? And I just found something in relation to anxiety and what you are describing. So you might want to take a look at this;

http://www.calmclinic.com/anxiety/sy...ing-sensations

I have that vibrating feel in my chest right now! I'm sure it's from adrenaline.

Thread Information