Thread: The 2017 health anxiety things I have worried about thread

The 2017 health anxiety things I have worried about thread

I was going to try really hard not to worried as much this year but had two or three relapse since January 1st

Worrying about the bright sun light, reflection red flashing when out today, had it lots of times in the past but worrying could it be a brain tumour

testicle cancer was checked two weeks ago got told off my GP quite rightly that I am checking too often, but still worried i can feel something, I know I got cysts

colon/bowel cancer fear still I know I should not check my poop everytime it is a habit, funny shapes, small balls, splat, I know I need to add more fibre to my diet, but still worried I got bowel cancer, my poop is dark brown, brown colour, I know I got to worry if is black or see blood

Re: The 2017 health anxiety things I have worried about thread

Quote Originally Posted by unsure_about_this View Post
    I was going to try really hard not to worried as much this year but had two or three relapse since January 1st

Worrying about the bright sun light, reflection red flashing when out today, had it lots of times in the past but worrying could it be a brain tumour

testicle cancer was checked two weeks ago got told off my GP quite rightly that I am checking too often, but still worried i can feel something, I know I got cysts

colon/bowel cancer fear still I know I should not check my poop everytime it is a habit, funny shapes, small balls, splat, I know I need to add more fibre to my diet, but still worried I got bowel cancer, my poop is dark brown, brown colour, I know I got to worry if is black or see blood
    I don't understand this post at all. You see bright red reflections after staring at the sun, which has always happened (and happens to every human being who has functioning eyes), you have testicular cysts, confirmed I assume by your doctor, and BM's that would be improved by more fibre.

I genuinely don't know why you're actually trying to be worried. Every one of your concerns has a perfectly reasonable explanation, all of which you're completely conscious of, yet you seem to want to attach all this sinister stuff to them.

Only you can stop this, the evidence is right there, you just need to try to stop allowing your anxiety to cloud your rationality so much.

Re: The 2017 health anxiety things I have worried about thread

thanks

yes the gp showed me where the cysts are he says I have two I had an ultrasound earlier last year and been back three times since than to the GP because of this worry. the last time I went down was 20 December 2016 in the morning because I thought I felt something odd again.

Thread Information