Thread: Undiagnosed and end the end of the line 😡

Undiagnosed and end the end of the line 😡

I'm new to this so stay with me!
    I've probably put this is the wrong place but someone feel free to correct me.
    A few months ago I dealt with something at work that seemed to make me extremely sad, around the same time I was working so much one day when I was out at a course I just looked around and felt as though I was drifting in and out of reality - I felt boiling hot, wasn't hyperventilating at the time. It that soon followed with tingly arm and I literally could not calm myself down and assumed I was having a heart attack. Anyway I went home next day same thing and got a paramedic in who said hearts fine bloods fine .. etc
    Anyway I googled is and saw panic attacks and it seemed to fit perfectly.
    Since then I've had some awful pain under my left armpit and recently had a lump there checked (came back all fine) pain sometimes seems like a spreading. Burning feeling.. finally went away last night but today I'm at work, laughing and bang..I stood up pins and needles in my face and hands was not hyperventilating my vision has been a bit blurry and I've been anxious for about a week so put the vision down to that. So I went white as a sheet .. had to call an ambulance where I obviously had an ecg and it was fine .. blood was fine blood sugar etc ..
    now I'm worried it's not a panic attack just because most ppl I speak to say they hyperventilate and it all kicks off ..
    I am happy and suddenly it comes like a wave I'm pale I feel like I WILL FAINT and I shake uncontrollably.. now I'm shattered .. I'm worried .. I've managed to stop the health anxiety linking anything bad to my heart and I'm able to curb those mini panic feelings but this is strong and terrifying and I'm not sure if that's normal feelings to feel or maybe it is something else .. it's destroying me .. I never feel safe from it I'm always looking at how I will deal with it when I get it .. I'm so unhappy

Welcome to No More Panic!

Hiya Alexldn89 and welcome to NMP

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Re: Undiagnosed and end the end of the line 😡

I really need advice .. from someone who has anxiety n panic attacks

It's so hard isn't it?! I can't comment much but wanted to at least give you a response. Have you talked through your concerns with the GP?

I have panic attacks, I'm willing to chat with you. I've had 3 or 4 panic attacks bad enough that I've had to go to the emergency room, some similar symptoms to yours. I have a friend that works in the ER, when I've come in for panic attacks she's said "try to calm down, your hyperventilating" which would catch me off guard, I didn't think I was hyperventilating, even after she said that I still didn't think I was.
    I know folks can have different symptoms, I'll tell you about mine and you can see if they sound similar.
    Sometimes, I just feel "off" like something isn't right but cannot pin it down
    Sometimes I feel fine and do kind of a mental body scan to make sure I feel fine
    My heart may feel like it's beating hard or fast
    My arms, hands, legs and feet may tingle
    I'll feel anxious, won't be able to stay put
    When it gets real bad.....
    My heart will race
    I'll feel disconnected like I'm not in reality
    I'll feel like in on the verge of fainting
    I will get flows of adrenaline in my chest that feels like cold water
    I'll get extremely hot and sweaty also shaking
    At this point I'm convinced that I'm going to die any second
    It's all very terrifying and I find myself worrying about it happening again so much that I'll make a panic attack happen because I was worried about one happening. Any of this sound similar???

Thread Information