Well, looks like I should have trusted my intuition... if anyone read my post yesterday, I was worried about switching my 150 MG of Wellbutrin to 75 MG of Effexor... I took it yesterday morning. This morning I woke up at 7:30, and went in my sister's room to talk to her. When I was walking away, I started getting really dizzy and my vision started flashing. I went in my room and sat down in my computer chair. I started sweating really hard and it was diffucult to breathe. I felt like throwing up, as did I yesterday. I realized at this point that it probably had to do with my new medication. So, I looked up the website to the medication, and found out that those were all side-effects of the Effexor. I have been very pale and cold all day. My grandma called the psychiatrist, and she told me to start taking it at night instead, and to make sure my stomach is full before I take it. But, I can't go through that hell again. So, I have about a month's supply left of Wellbutrin, my question is, would it be safe to switch back to it?