Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New account :)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

New account :)

A few of you may know me as Sam Winter,
    which is my partners account that I kind of piggybacked on(or just full on took over if we're being honest here haha) I decided it was about time to make myself a proper account so they can have theirs back, confusing I know but what's life without me there to make things more challenging haha ��.

and for those of you who don't know me, i've been diagnosed with GAD, OCD, and HA since late 2014, struggling a little bit but i'm certainly better than what i was x, i love music, writing, comedy, anything creative really haha, hiking is great and so are horses(which i currently work with which is why my flickr is filled with them 90% of the time
    i'm eager to get back helping others however i can and yeah i'm sorry if anything potentially confuses you haha x
    Last edited by Clydesdale Epona; 12-01-17 at 02:16.

"Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn."

"Be gentle with yourself, you're doing the best you can"

Welcome to No More Panic!

Hiya Aiden01 and welcome to NMP

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Re: New account :)

Yes confused sorry. Is it that you want people to think you're a bloke? As in 'Aiden' and pic of a good looking blonde guy? I mean obviously we didn't think that as Sam you were a horse as per your old photo, but why the bloke theme? Just curious

ISB x

Quote Originally Posted by I still Believe View Post
    Yes confused sorry. Is it that you want people to think you're a bloke? As in 'Aiden' and pic of a good looking blonde guy? I mean obviously we didn't think that as Sam you were a horse as per your old photo, but why the bloke theme? Just curious

ISB x
    The bloke theme was accidental actually i just put a random picture up until i got my others(i usually have one of my horses but i was on my laptop instead ) my other account was actually my partners first off but they signed up and never really used it so i did instead, kinda wanted a fresh start with an account that had a 100% me touch amongst other things x)

Thank you for explaining, i'm still confused but then that's normal for me lol! You've also just changed your photo, is that your chap from a different...erm...perspective? Oh..it's the back of a horses head! Very clever. Does look rude though haha!

ISB

Quote Originally Posted by I still Believe View Post
    Thank you for explaining, i'm still confused but then that's normal for me lol! You've also just changed your photo, is that your chap from a different...erm...perspective? Oh..it's the back of a horses head! Very clever. Does look rude though haha!

ISB
    I have a million horse head shots and they always look rude trust me since its 2017 I figured I'd have a new start haha x

Sorry if this is intrusive, but is the male name due to being transgender or similar?
    Just curious.
    Good luck with your new account

Quote Originally Posted by Carrie8484 View Post
    Sorry if this is intrusive, but is the male name due to being transgender or similar?
    Just curious.
    Carrie What are you like LOL Honestly How ever Iam confused now .com

Quote Originally Posted by Carrie8484 View Post
    Just curious.
    Actually seeing as this is a nice place yeah I am I figured seeing at its 2017 why not go the whole hog when it comes to starting over thank you x

Quote Originally Posted by Aiden01 View Post
    Actually seeing as this is a nice place yeah I am I figured seeing at its 2017 why not go the whole hog when it comes to starting over thank you x
    Good for you

You'll get a lot of support on here

good luck

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information