Thread: New account :)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

New account :)

A few of you may know me as Sam Winter,
    which is my partners account that I kind of piggybacked on(or just full on took over if we're being honest here haha) I decided it was about time to make myself a proper account so they can have theirs back, confusing I know but what's life without me there to make things more challenging haha ��.

and for those of you who don't know me, i've been diagnosed with GAD, OCD, and HA since late 2014, struggling a little bit but i'm certainly better than what i was x, i love music, writing, comedy, anything creative really haha, hiking is great and so are horses(which i currently work with which is why my flickr is filled with them 90% of the time
    i'm eager to get back helping others however i can and yeah i'm sorry if anything potentially confuses you haha x
    Last edited by Clydesdale Epona; 12-01-17 at 01:16.

"Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn."

"Be gentle with yourself, you're doing the best you can"

Thread Information