Thread: Nose/throat

Nose/throat

Hello throat section!

I have been on NMP a while now posting in the HA and heart sections. I have some concern going on with me at the moment which just adds to my list of never ending symptoms and this time it involves my nose and throat.

On new years Eve my nose started streaming like a tap so I thought it was a common cold and didn't worry about it. It was only like 2 days later that when I blew my nose I noticed blood in the tissue. Anyway we are now on day 9 and I still am getting blood when I blow my nose but also my throat the past couple of days has got sore when I swallow or talk and I can just feel like a blockage sort of where the top part of throat and nose meet which urges me too....(sorry but too much information coming up!) Try and suck down whatever the blockage is and I end up with it in my mouth and spit out. What always comes out is blood. Whether it is dark blood or bright red blood it's always there. Around 8 times a day this happens. Coupled with all my other symptoms like dizzyness and weight loss etc and I am now thinking if this is all connected ted or if just something different with me.

I called Dr today about it who asked if I had a fever with it. I said no and he told me not to worry and to go in next week if not cleared up.

I am a little worried as like I said I don't want this to get any worse and when I see blood I'm thinking this isn't normal plus I have it like 9 days so far!

Re: Nose/throat

It's probably to do with your cold. As the doctor says, go to see them next week if not cleared, but I'm sure it will be fine.

Thread Information