Thread: Vascular headaches

Vascular headaches

Hi, has anyone had experience of vascular headaches at all!

Re: Vascular headaches

Hi yes, people who suffer with migraines have alot of experience, as migraines are in themselves vascular headaches...controlled by the contraction of blood vessels, rather than headaches caused by the nerves or muscles of the head, neck and shoulders as I explained on your other thread about this. Why not just ask your doctor for reassurance that these headaches are nothing serious? Or take an ibuprofen before the event!

ISB
    Last edited by Catherine S; 12-01-17 at 17:53.

Like many people on here and many threads written, people find that the more support helps rationalise their fear or worry. It's easy to re-read yes, but GAD and HA burns away at me daily and scaring me daily, so I seek contact from you guys on here.

We all cope, deal and need differently, there. Oils be someone that didn't see my thread that's just logged on and has an understanding or a similar fear. They could then see my new or update thread. I don't think there's a need for you to comment at all if you think I should be happy and reassured by previous replies. It's not your place to tell me when or how I should be reassured. I'm sure your a decent person but please think about the person on the other end of your comments. Thank you.

---------- Post added at 17:38 ---------- Previous post was at 17:31 ----------

P.s I don't mean that disrespectful to you, just stryggeling right now.

Obviously we do think you should be happy and reassured by previous replies, to imply otherwise is disrespectful to the people who have taken the time to reassure you. Continuing to seek reassurance is your choice, but acknowledging the help you have had so far would be the polite thing to do.

As I said before, why not ask a doctor about the headaches if they worry you.

ISB

Read the last line on my message when I said p.s I don't mean disrespectful just struggling!

Do not comment on my posts in the future if your going to make me feel stupid for seeking more reassurance for my anxiety. How dare you suggest I don't appreciate people's support and offers of reassurance!!!! If I choose to seek other peoples opinions then I will, that does not mean I'm not appreciative.

I have offered many people reassurance and my options on their threads in the past and have seen them post the same fear again weeks or months later, but I don't get on their back about why they are doing it, I see it as someone who has an illness that requires support or reassurance as part of their needs.

I'm Unsure what senior member means! I would assuming a little more tact from someone senior.

I'm really disappointed, I have been a member since 2007 and this is my first negative experience from others offering support.

How dare I? Really? I think you need to calm down. Despite our best efforts to help, you've completely ignored our replies on your threads, so like Fishmanpa, I will now leave this one.

Good luck in the future
    ISB

Good. Thank you for spiking my anxiety.

But you initial reply was gratefully received. The ones afterwards I could of done without.

Good luck

Thread Information