Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Some things i've learned.

Re: Some things i've learned.

In Someways its a huge improvement!! Like you are beging to realise what makes you feel Anxsious And secondly well I think I know what you are referring too well done

Thanks BigBoy! i'm not even sure what i was referring to myself i was worried my post came out confusing because i just put down my random thoughts haha

"Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn."

"Be gentle with yourself, you're doing the best you can"

-New update!-
    My week has been pretty good, I've started training so I can ride with other people who need a lead rope(so basically I can lead others) the stables owner has been ill so I've been at work every day this week which is a great step for me! tonight my partner made qourn mince shepherds pie and managed to get me to eat a few forkfuls of the meat, my throats sensations aren't great but I'm telling myself I took small forkfuls so I know it can't be that dangerous, all in all I'm doing fairly good x

Quote Originally Posted by Aiden01 View Post
    -New update!-
    My week has been pretty good, I've started training so I can ride with other people who need a lead rope(so basically I can lead others) the stables owner has been ill so I've been at work every day this week which is a great step for me! tonight my partner made qourn mince shepherds pie and managed to get me to eat a few forkfuls of the meat, my throats sensations aren't great but I'm telling myself I took small forkfuls so I know it can't be that dangerous, all in all I'm doing fairly good x
    Hey great news! Talk about being thrown in at the deep end LOL sometimes it does us the world of good for our conditions and its worked well done!! Yes I have tried Quorn Mince its nice made a spag boll once out of it couldn't really tell the difference either so carry on the good work you will get there Cheers

Thanks bigboy! it didn't last too long though as i'm having a bit of a panic attack now haha

THank You

-Update!-
    I haven't been active for a while, been a busy busy bee but a lot has happened!
    it took 4 weeks after getting my barium test(my doctor never realized he got them so i had to wait for the gastro expert to send me a letter ) but my results came back showing signs of acid reflux but no throat conditions, narrowing, pouches etc so that's all okay they're just gonna keep me on omeprazole x

my dads back now, he left in October because he was drinking too much and in May a doctor realized our GP kept him on the wrong medication for his Bipolar which caused his breakdown. it's likely that he has throat cancer and he has a shadow on his lung that he has to get checked out but at least he's happy for the minute.

works going great, i'm still doing the weekends while sorting out college. i have my own horse now thanks to my boss, he was kind of a surprise from her
    i would defo say at the minute my social anxiety is the one crippling me but i have noticed my HA and general anxiety has really calmed down (maybe we do adjust?) x

All the best

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information