Thread: leaflets?

leaflets?

Hi, only me, just wondered if there was any way that i could get some leaflets about this forum from somewhere. You know that i work in a GP's surgery and thought it would be good if i could advertise this forum to my clients. I myself was directed to your site by a colleague in the nursing profession otherwise i would not have known about it. Any ideas? I could print one off from somewhere at work but they would only be in black and white. Would be nice to let others know of this place so they could get support if needed.

Re: leaflets?

Hi Angie

I can send you the ones that show the old forum/website as we need to redo the ones now we have moved to the new forum etc.

They are doubled sided and fold up and give info all about the site.

PM me your address and I will pop them in the post. They will only go to waste otherwise cos as I said I need to get them re-done ready for the conference in June.

Thanks a lot

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Hi Nicola, received the leaflets today and will take them into work with me tomorrow. Thanks again.

Angie

Good news!

Thanks for letting me know.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Thread Information