Hey guys! This was a new experience for me so I have to share you guys about this disease.
Last week when I had dinner, I felt like my tongue was burning, it was painful and I looked at it through the mirror, OMG my tongue looked horrible!! There were white and red patches on it and I thought I had a sore tongue. It became uncomfortable in my mouth and I feel the pain when I eat spicy or hot food. So I went to the doctor to check and she told me it was geographic tongue. She also said that it wasn't dangerous so it could relieve me a little bit. She gave me a pill of zinc and told me to avoid hot or spicy food and not to scrape my tongue.
I took the pill following the direction but I saw the result was too slowly. So I decided to find more treatment on the internet. There were so many remedies found I chose apple cider vinegar to apply.
Every day, I cleaned my mouth with the mixture of 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar with a pinch of baking soda. I also consume water added a little bit of apple cider vinegar and honey daily. Vinegar was really effective after 2 weeks! My tongue is normal again! I'm so greatful and I want to share this remedy for you guys
This was the article I read and followed https://authorityremedies.com/home-r...raphic-tongue/
Hope my post helps