Thread: Natural remedies for geographic tongue

Smile Natural remedies for geographic tongue

Hey guys! This was a new experience for me so I have to share you guys about this disease.
    Last week when I had dinner, I felt like my tongue was burning, it was painful and I looked at it through the mirror, OMG my tongue looked horrible!! There were white and red patches on it and I thought I had a sore tongue. It became uncomfortable in my mouth and I feel the pain when I eat spicy or hot food. So I went to the doctor to check and she told me it was geographic tongue. She also said that it wasn't dangerous so it could relieve me a little bit. She gave me a pill of zinc and told me to avoid hot or spicy food and not to scrape my tongue.
    I took the pill following the direction but I saw the result was too slowly. So I decided to find more treatment on the internet. There were so many remedies found I chose apple cider vinegar to apply.
    Every day, I cleaned my mouth with the mixture of 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar with a pinch of baking soda. I also consume water added a little bit of apple cider vinegar and honey daily. Vinegar was really effective after 2 weeks! My tongue is normal again! I'm so greatful and I want to share this remedy for you guys
    This was the article I read and followed https://authorityremedies.com/home-r...raphic-tongue/
    Hope my post helps

Re: Natural remedies for geographic tongue

In fact, the causes of this oral condition is unclear. However, health experts have also stated that there are some other factors causing this problem like emotional stress, other psychological disorders, allergies, lack of nutrition, disturbances of hormone and diabetes and oral para-functional habits.

If you are suffering from this problem, some home remedies can help overcome this problem, including Aloe Vera, Apple Cider Vinegar, Fluid Consumption or Oil Pulling.
    Last edited by mustafa; 11-04-19 at 15:38.

Re: Natural remedies for geographic tongue

what is that?

Thread Information